Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Classy Type - Coventry  (Read 4992 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline midsandy

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Chain hotel, note far from Sainsburys of the A45 in Coventry. Free parking and as its a busy place no eyebrows raised at reception.

Appearance - This was my first time seeing Miss Classy Type and she was not what I expected. She has a stunning body. A peach of a bum with fake boobs. I say fake, I saw no scars but they looked to good and felt to firm to be natural. I know a few people have commented on her facially on here. I would say think Lisa Stansfield who'd had a tough paper round. Like Beirut tough! That said once the little chap had woken up I have to say I didn't find her unattractive.  I would say her stated age (35) is more accurate than most girls. I think you could add a 4 or 5 years but no more though.

The Meet - The meet happened a couple of weeks ago. I arrived at the agreed time and called. Miss CT answered straight away and gave me the room number. As I mentioned straight through reception no bother. I was greeted by a magic door, I walked through and looked behind me. As many punters before me have done I am sure, I saw those cracking tits and new if nothing else I would be enjoying them.  Miss CT was dressed in black fishnets, panties and bra. After some pleasantries I handed over the paper work (£70 for 30 mins)  and was invited to undress and lay down for b2b massage. The massage was OK but I really wished she had used those tits she paid so much for a little better. That said the slight brushes of those boobs along my chest and little chap soon had him standing to attention. At my request it was on with a jacket for some OW. The condom was a thick one, which I know a lot of people don't like. I've had a few accidents in the past so have no problem with thicker protection. The way I see it, it just means u can fuck harder  :thumbsup: 
Her Oral technique was pretty good and she was able to take most of me. After 5 or so minutes she stood up on the bed and removed her tiny thong and lowered herself down onto me and rode me in CG. This was pretty good but she kept her had around the old fella to stop him going to deep which felt a little strange. She eventually removed the hand when we swapped to RCG. That ass in that position is really something to see. Unfortunately anal or anal play isn't on her like list.
After changing the jacket we finished up with Miss CT standing bent against the wall. Again no hand holding you back in this position and she took a good fucking.

I probably left 5 - 10 mins late and no clock watching or hurrying up.

All in all a pretty good punt.

A bit of a long rambley review for my first time out. I will try and keep it shorted next time.

Offline david123xyz

so is she just butt ugly.. like walk away too ugly to contemplate .  i know looks shouldnt matter much when yr getting yr goods taken care of, but, if its a turn off from the outset.. i would walk.
 not a stunner i can handle
plain jane no worries
but a pig??
look forward to your reply as i'm planning a jaunt

Offline midsandy

I wouldn't go as far as calling her a pig. I would say plane Jane.
I will be going back for sure.
Please don't hold me responsible if you disagree though  :cool:

Offline shed

so is she just butt ugly.. like walk away too ugly to contemplate .  i know looks shouldnt matter much when yr getting yr goods taken care of, but, if its a turn off from the outset.. i would walk.
 not a stunner i can handle
plain jane no worries
but a pig??
look forward to your reply as i'm planning a jaunt

Totally out of order to refer to any person as a pig. In my opinion it's disrespectful.

Offline Flunkagenda

Her body looks amazing and I’ve been tempted to see her a few times but never been able to get in sync. A 15 min booking to test the water might be the best approach if you’re unsure

Offline Flunkagenda

Actually based on price 30 mins better VFM than 15

Offline david123xyz

I didn't actually call her anything. I asked a fair question and gave a ra ge of possibilities to aid with the response. I do however apologise if I've hurt your feelings
 :cry:
Totally out of order to refer to any person as a pig. In my opinion it's disrespectful.

Offline ilovitbig

As the old saying goes "you don't look at the mantle piece while poking the fire".

Online RogerBoner

But nobody has called this prοssie a pig :unknown:
I've met her lots of times and she is attractive, has beautiful natural breasts. She challenged herself to make me cum twice in half an hour and succeeded.
 :drinks:

Offline shed

But nobody has called this prοssie a pig :unknown:
I've met her lots of times and she is attractive, has beautiful natural breasts. She challenged herself to make me cum twice in half an hour and succeeded.
 :drinks:

Read reply number 1 and 2
Or have I read it wrong
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:11:35 pm by shed »

Offline david123xyz

yes you've read it wrong.. several times by the looks of it.
not sure how you are mistaking someone asking a question, for them making a statement..
get a life  mate, being pedantic on a prostitute review site is about as pathetic as it gets surely?

now.. did I call you pathetic or ask if you are being pathetic?  :P