Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sue - Bliss Chester le Street  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Satrover49

External Link/Members Only
Reading positive reviews decided to give Sue a try instead of my usual monthly visit to Sheng.
Text the night before, quick response, and half hour appointment arranged for the following morning.
Arrived at agreed time and met at top of stairs by Sue, quirky late 40s? attractive and pleasant.
Clothes off and on the table face down, good massage and hot stones on back a welcome feature on a cold morning. Then Sue asked me to turn over and jumper up and lovely tits out straight away. Being a gentleman I obliged by giving them both a good sucking, lovely big hard nipples. At the same time she pulled her lacey knickers down to her knees revealing a jet black hairy pussy, a welcome sight in these days of bald pussies. She was a tad on the dry side and I did offer to lick it to get her wet but she squirted some lube on my fingers to ease the play. Had a good frig of her clit while she vigorously wanked me off to a satisfying cum.
Head massage and hot stones between toes to finish , great value at £40 for the half hour, she did ask if that was ok.
Conclusion is I would return but Sheng is still my favourite, roll on next month.

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only
Reading positive reviews decided to give Sue a try instead of my usual monthly visit to Sheng.
Text the night before, quick response, and half hour appointment arranged for the following morning.
Arrived at agreed time and met at top of stairs by Sue, quirky late 40s? attractive and pleasant.
Clothes off and on the table face down, good massage and hot stones on back a welcome feature on a cold morning. Then Sue asked me to turn over and jumper up and lovely tits out straight away. Being a gentleman I obliged by giving them both a good sucking, lovely big hard nipples. At the same time she pulled her lacey knickers down to her knees revealing a jet black hairy pussy, a welcome sight in these days of bald pussies. She was a tad on the dry side and I did offer to lick it to get her wet but she squirted some lube on my fingers to ease the play. Had a good frig of her clit while she vigorously wanked me off to a satisfying cum.
Head massage and hot stones between toes to finish , great value at £40 for the half hour, she did ask if that was ok.
Conclusion is I would return but Sheng is still my favourite, roll on next month.

So what happened to merit a negative?

Online Kev3773

Mistaken negative I presume   :unknown: