Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel-superstar  (Read 1952 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Johnjames1970

Met rachel in a hotel at Swindon, very discreet location just off the motorway , this lady has excellent feedback as well as field reports on asultwork . After making contact she was so lovely to speak with I knew this was going to be a fantastic booking , she’s a petite dark haired blue eyed lovely English young lady , on arrival I was greeted by a full on French kiss as she was dressed in stockings and sexy black lingerie , she went straight down on to her knees unbuttoned my jeans and took my cock straight into her mouth sucking whilst giving me a very naughty eye contact , sucking my balls wanking my cock , she has a pierced tongue and gave great deepthroat , we moved onto the chair where she hinged her legs across the arms as I started licking her pussy and fingering her at the same time and with her moaning I’m sure she was enjoying it , we moved onto the bed in a 69 with her on top , on with the condom and she rode me slowly kissing at the same time , I flipped her over revealing her cute little ass and started fucking her from behind faster and faster , after a while she turned around took the condom off saying to me I want you to come in my mouth so cock inserted into her mouth as she sucked spitting and making eye contact , amazing finish inside her mouth whilst she swallowed, she then started to lick and suck my balls again before rimming my ass and wow she’s a expert at this hard again another condom went on as I picked her up turned against the wall holding her up in the air whilst she rode me until I came again , amazing GFE great fuck well worth visiting and will definitely be back

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

• Banned
  • Service Provider
also you say she swallowed she doesnt list this....and u got hard straight after u have come enough  fuck again  wow  superman.

the fact you repeat the comdon use after the last review means i call bullshit :dash:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 01:17:02 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 01:18:07 pm by houseboot »

Offline Fuzzyduck

SaneOnes

She hasn't aged well, has she? 39 plus, I gather.

Offline tq85

Offline dog999

Met rachel in a hotel at Swindon, very discreet location just off the motorway , this lady has excellent feedback as well as field reports on asultwork . After making contact she was so lovely to speak with I knew this was going to be a fantastic booking , she’s a petite dark haired blue eyed lovely English young lady , on arrival I was greeted by a full on French kiss as she was dressed in stockings and sexy black lingerie , she went straight down on to her knees unbuttoned my jeans and took my cock straight into her mouth sucking whilst giving me a very naughty eye contact , sucking my balls wanking my cock , she has a pierced tongue and gave great deepthroat , we moved onto the chair where she hinged her legs across the arms as I started licking her pussy and fingering her at the same time and with her moaning I’m sure she was enjoying it , we moved onto the bed in a 69 with her on top , on with the condom and she rode me slowly kissing at the same time , I flipped her over revealing her cute little ass and started fucking her from behind faster and faster , after a while she turned around took the condom off saying to me I want you to come in my mouth so cock inserted into her mouth as she sucked spitting and making eye contact , amazing finish inside her mouth whilst she swallowed, she then started to lick and suck my balls again before rimming my ass and wow she’s a expert at this hard again another condom went on as I picked her up turned against the wall holding her up in the air whilst she rode me until I came again , amazing GFE great fuck well worth visiting and will definitely be back
Met in a hotel, never offered or asked about a shower, then, straight on to cock sucking. What a load of bullshit Rachel!. :hi:

Offline finn5555

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RobT22

Pity as I live 2 minutes away from Rachel

Offline Beamer

Hello Rachel...........!!

Offline ciderhead

So nothing suspicious about her last two reviews at all.

Oh for fucks sake

Offline bdyno

Pity as I live 2 minutes away from Rachel
To be fair, she does have a lot of good reviews on here, some of them must be genuine.

James999

i call bullshit

Why, because she's younger than you and charges a higher rate and appears to be popular  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Why, because she's younger than you and charges a higher rate and appears to be popular  :unknown:
:rolleyes:

Offline Karl_gustav1

Some of this does ring true tbh - I saw her myself last year and do recall that she got straight into it, not even conversation!

Offline bdyno

Some of this does ring true tbh - I saw her myself last year and do recall that she got straight into it, not even conversation!
Maybe you could do a genuine review then?