Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: April - Premium - Newcastle  (Read 1893 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

This was a half hour booking for £60. 

Communications

It took longer than normal to get through to Premium, but when I did the appointment was made smoothly. 

April was working from an apartment on the outskirts of Newcastle city centre, not far from a handy multi-storey carpark. 

First impressions

April is very pretty and I was happy when she revealed herself from behind the door.  She was wearing a dark red basque under a short silk dressing gown.  The stats on the website seem accurate meaning she’s short and curvy with blonde hair.  I’d say her stated age of 19 is pretty close too.  April does have a number of tattoos that aren’t obvious from her profile. 

Main event

I undressed quickly and joined April on the bed where she was waiting minus the dressing gown.  Unusually, she asked me for my “don’ts” first rather than spelling out hers.  For the record, she’s open to most things other than anal. 

After a bit of kissing and mutual fondling, she removed her underwear and started to perform OWO.  This was pretty good using a combination of her hand and mouth plus the occasional deeper thrust.  As we moved onto sex, she mentioned what I think is her “signature move” – twerking .  This was delivered with enthusiasm in cowgirl and then doggie style and was certainly a novelty.  I slowly took control and it became more conventional doggie before we swapped to missionary to finish. 

Conclusion

This was a good half hour.  April is surprisingly mature for her age and able to confidently lead in a booking.  She was relaxed, chatty, and easy to get on with. 

One minor negative:  I suspect she’s a smoker who has made some effort to mask the smell on her breath.  I actually don’t mind the slight taste of cigarettes as it reminds me of certain encounters in a misspent youth, but others may not be keen.  However there was no smoke smell in the flat so no worries going home. 

Overall, I had fun, left very satisfied and I’d happily return. 

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review. I hadn't really noticed her before but she looks good. I've added her to my hot list.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 08:41:27 am by ProfessorYaffle »

Online Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing T.O, never piqued my interest and plenty others to see. Pleased you had a good time though  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE