Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Safina - Indigo Nile (Whitefield)  (Read 2420 times)

11 review(s) for Naughty Laylaxxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline WillE

External Link/Members Only

Safina

Deal
30 min - £60

Comms
No issues - responsive to calls and texts and no delays upon arrival

Indigo Nile - works with few other women previously reviewed by others - not the best as high set of steps to climb and can be seen by others in day light

Venue
Large place, felt similar to a parlour with a small waiting room, shower in each room and a double bed. Just off the M62 for me so quite an easy trip and generally no traffic issues in the area.

About Safina
Beautiful asian woman (possibly indian/pakistani). Dressed in a short dress with stockings upon arrival and greeted well and offered a drink. Has small B cup breasts but with an awesome skin colour if you're into asian women.

About the meeting
Paperwork sorted. Initially asked for oral, wasn't asked if i wanted ow so no issues for me there! Probably one of the worst I have ever recieved, at this point i felt as though i chose the wrong woman to TOFTT. It got slightly better as she found out i was quite dis-interested but there was no DT at all which was agreed prior to the meeting however i did not want to make a fuss this early in.
Then followed the jacket going on. Straight in to doggy. Now this is where things really changed. All I could smell was a really awful smell coming from her as soon as she spread her legs which was straight up disgusting! This put me off immediately so I asked her to remove the condom and I finished with a blowjob and finishing on her body. Tidied up and left around 10 mins into a 30 min booking very disappointed and put off punting for a while if i'm honest.

Overall
She is quite a good looking woman and a good personality however I will never be going back after the stench I smelt. I am sure she did not look the type to be un-hygenic and I hope this is not the case for fellow punters in the future.

My first review so take it easy!

Offline Marquis

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

No excuse for bad hygiene. I'm keen to have a romp with an Indian or Pakistani girl but not if I need a clothes peg on my nose during the session. Off the hot list she goes.

Offline Kool Keef

Cheers for the review, had my eye on her as a maybe but no chance now.

Offline Diva691

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi I’m sorry if you felt that way but I strongly disagree about this “stench” you smell as I always shower after customers also if owo is an issue I’m sure you can speak up and say you want oral with sweet x
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline WillE

I don't think the showers are working if i'm honest.

Offline Diva691

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Lol if you say the feedback that I seem to be beholding up on my profile seems to say other wise and this seems to be your only post I’m fairly skeptical first of all we never agreed on deep throat and second of all I’ve never worn a dress if you felt that strongly about it you could of addressed the issue there and then like a mature human being 👍🏽
Banned reason: Previously Banned Naughty Layla / Diva691
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline WillE

Sorry - this isn't a personal attack on you. I only explained how I felt our meeting went. No need to try act like it's a conspiracy against you  :lol: