Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RB - 2 bids possibly same girl with different profile - what to do ?  (Read 702 times)

Offline markc65

Hi

I have an rb running for when I am down at Gatwick next week and it has been bid upon by two girls with very similar profiles and I am sure they are the same girl (see pic with white blouse undone)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had started communicating with Busty Alex and then the bid came in from Sexy Kathy which has concerned me a bit as to why would you bid again if you had already starting discussing it

Am I being paranoid and worrying for nothing or should I avoid them both. What do you think

Thanks for your help

Mark

LL

Book both in the hope that they're identical twin sisters  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Ask them if they would like to do a duo? Or report them to AW as a scam.

Offline mattylondon

Hi

I have an rb running for when I am down at Gatwick next week and it has been bid upon by two girls with very similar profiles and I am sure they are the same girl (see pic with white blouse undone)

I had started communicating with Busty Alex and then the bid came in from Sexy Kathy which has concerned me a bit as to why would you bid again if you had already starting discussing it

Am I being paranoid and worrying for nothing or should I avoid them both. What do you think

Thanks for your help

Mark
That's easy. Play them off against each other and accept the 'lowest bid'!! It's a win, win!  :dance:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Perhaps she's bidding on so many bookings that she's not realised she had already made a bid on yours using her first profile.

Play one against the other, only to tell her when you meet up with her!! :D