Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIRLFRIEND ALEXANDRA - Harrow  (Read 1762 times)

6 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND ALEXANDRA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
7 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND SANDRA X (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
18 review(s) for GIRLFRIEND SANDRA (11 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
14 review(s) for ALEXA SEXY GIRL (6 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Borehamwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I punted and booked without doing enough research. I now see that there are reviews of her under previous profile numbers...

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14770

Anyway, booked half an hour. Flat is okay, on top of some shops, so you have to walk through a gate on the high street and it's filthy, littered with beer cans etc.

She is much bigger than her profile pics. Huge stomach. I didn't have a plan B and didn't have time to shop around, plus her attitude was great, very friendly, so I figured I'll just shut my eyes and get it done (I know, very romantic haha).

She took longer than I would have liked to stash the cash. Came back and we started DFK. She had what another reviewer called condom breath, which I think is a good description. Her breath doesn't smell bad per se but she tastes like she's just been sucking on rubber, certainly didn't brush her teeth between punts. She has a really bad fake tan, in case that make a difference to anyone.

Got her to sit on the bed and start OWO (she asks if you prefer OW or OWO). It was very average, light and not very deep but acceptable. After a few minutes she asked me which position I would like. I'm normally a mish guy but opted for doggie as I didn't fancy trying to maneuver my way in under that huge belly. As soon as I entered I got a bad smell off her. Don't know if it was poor hygiene or pH balance but it wasn't pleasant. I persevered, got it done, went to the bathroom where thankfully she had some mouthwash, and got out of there.

For the money she charges, there is a lot better to be had. As a fan of Hungarians, I had been tempted to TOFTT with External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only. Wish I had now. Ah well.

Offline Ron89

Yea her breath and general attitude/hygiene have been widely reported and always put me off visiting. She’s always in my searches but still not even slightly tempted. Sorry it was shit

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP the SP is the current fatter version of Alexa sexy girl I guess the last four years have taken their toll of the slim size 6/8 that started then. Believe me you dodged a bullet with the other profile you sited she is a little shite and a very questionable punt. Better luck next time   :hi:

Offline BabaYaga

It’s been a while since I punted and I was about to see this one tonight. Had some doubt so thought of checking her history out. Thanks for the heads up and sorry to hear about your experience.

Offline puntingpumping1920

With this picture below she doesn't hide her size. She is a size 16 going 18

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her prices are low. She probably sees high volume of customers. You have to expect her hygiene to slip up. I wouldn't book this girl no later than 1pm

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ron89

Her prices are low. She probably sees high volume of customers. You have to expect her hygiene to slip up. I wouldn't book this girl no later than 1pm
Assuming she even showers when she wakes up

Offline dubhcarr

She was £80 ph when she was slim so I guess the £100ph fee from the near past is unacheivable. I guess she is going to have to lower her fee as time goes by. £80 ph is too much for a bbw...

Offline Borehamwood

This pic is new, the 3 she had showing on her AW page when I booked didn't show her size.

Offline Borehamwood

It’s been a while since I punted and I was about to see this one tonight. Had some doubt so thought of checking her history out. Thanks for the heads up and sorry to hear about your experience.
That's what this site is for. Glad I saved you the disappointment.