Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Be in Love, Stanley  (Read 2158 times)

5 review(s) for Be in love (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline roboeggman

Fancied a FS petite Asian girl and there aren't many that I fancy kicking about. Had this one's phone number in the log so gave it a go.

External Link/Members Only

Comms -
As I said I already had her number in my phone from a month or so ago but didn't finalise a booking then. Responds quickly to texts though does use all caps which is somewhat annoying, can also tell she's not a great speaker of English but good enough. This was a late evening spur of the moment punt so quite pleased to get a response. I seemed to remember her half hour rate being £60 so I asked and got it confirmed.

Half hour booking at £60

Location -
It's in Stanley, so everywhere's shit. Plenty of free parking as it's all residential near the house. Parked up and phoned to get the house number and was met with the door opening on arrival. Everything was in boxes so I asked if she was moving in or out and got told she'd be moving to London that weekend. The 'work room' was a made up bed on the floor with some candles burning in the corner and that's it. Nothing flash but looked and smelled clean.

Girl -
I was greeted in by the girl(who's name I still don't know) and she was wearing a big fluffy dressing gown! Quite cute really and she wasn't hidden behind the door but instead I was greeted with a smile and a hug, which was a nice change.
I'd say her body is very very nice, but she does have a bit of a skin issue and some scarring on her face though she's still quite good looking despite it. I'd say she's about 5'3" and very slim with pretty decent fake boobs. I'd guess the AW age is right though could be a year or two higher.

Booking -
Terrible kisser, she'd purse her lips tightly and touch yours with them, it would be more genuine to not offer it at all. She went down for a BJ and started to grab a condom so I asked if she did it without, I got "£10" in response but she did it anyway after I told her I didn't bring extra money. OWO was really good. Paid lots of attention to the balls and had good hand motion. Only problem was when she licked her tongue only came out of her mouth about a millimetre and was going 100mph. It was bizarre and quite a turn-off so I asked her to do it slowly and she agreed but went back to doing it exactly the same. I ended up telling her I didn't like being licked(which couldn't be further from the truth) so she went back to the BJ and I finished on her face/chest.

The whole thing felt rushed and every 5 seconds she wasn't actively using her mouth was her saying "okay" for some reason. The strange licking killed it a bit, and the incall location though convenient to get to and park was a bit shit. Definitely wouldn't return.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, pity it wasn't better. I'm quite partial to an Asian now and then but I'll be giving her a miss.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review Robo. Sorry to hear you had a negative. Better luck next time.

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the review, pity it wasn't better. I'm quite partial to an Asian now and then but I'll be giving her a miss.

I've not noticed many in the region that are worth FS myself, so I keep hoping when one pops up like this they'll be a mainstay. Not this time sadly.

Thanks for the review Robo. Sorry to hear you had a negative. Better luck next time.

It can't be helped. I had a string of exceptional punts so I was bound to have a bad one eventually.

Offline The Outsider

Location -
It's in Stanley, so everywhere's shit.

Firm but fair!  :lol:

Offline mazbaz72

Fancied a FS petite Asian girl and there aren't many that I fancy kicking about. Had this one's phone number in the log so gave it a go.

External Link/Members Only

Comms -
As I said I already had her number in my phone from a month or so ago but didn't finalise a booking then. Responds quickly to texts though does use all caps which is somewhat annoying, can also tell she's not a great speaker of English but good enough. This was a late evening spur of the moment punt so quite pleased to get a response. I seemed to remember her half hour rate being £60 so I asked and got it confirmed.

Half hour booking at £60

Location -
It's in Stanley, so everywhere's shit. Plenty of free parking as it's all residential near the house. Parked up and phoned to get the house number and was met with the door opening on arrival. Everything was in boxes so I asked if she was moving in or out and got told she'd be moving to London that weekend. The 'work room' was a made up bed on the floor with some candles burning in the corner and that's it. Nothing flash but looked and smelled clean.

Girl -
I was greeted in by the girl(who's name I still don't know) and she was wearing a big fluffy dressing gown! Quite cute really and she wasn't hidden behind the door but instead I was greeted with a smile and a hug, which was a nice change.
I'd say her body is very very nice, but she does have a bit of a skin issue and some scarring on her face though she's still quite good looking despite it. I'd say she's about 5'3" and very slim with pretty decent fake boobs. I'd guess the AW age is right though could be a year or two higher.

Booking -
Terrible kisser, she'd purse her lips tightly and touch yours with them, it would be more genuine to not offer it at all. She went down for a BJ and started to grab a condom so I asked if she did it without, I got "£10" in response but she did it anyway after I told her I didn't bring extra money. OWO was really good. Paid lots of attention to the balls and had good hand motion. Only problem was when she licked her tongue only came out of her mouth about a millimetre and was going 100mph. It was bizarre and quite a turn-off so I asked her to do it slowly and she agreed but went back to doing it exactly the same. I ended up telling her I didn't like being licked(which couldn't be further from the truth) so she went back to the BJ and I finished on her face/chest.

The whole thing felt rushed and every 5 seconds she wasn't actively using her mouth was her saying "okay" for some reason. The strange licking killed it a bit, and the incall location though convenient to get to and park was a bit shit. Definitely wouldn't return.
do you have her number still she looks hot can you pm me please

Offline oldrockingchair

Just goes to show theres no such thing as a glory hole, pics look good and sometimes you gotta go against the gut feeling sorry it didn't work out for you this time..