Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Mature - Cardiff Tourer  (Read 2327 times)

11 review(s) for annamature (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by HS4000Kestral]

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sort of a TOFTT, the lady has one negative on here which you read isn't that bacd and 300+ on AW, I know AW isn't a great benchmark but 300+??

Anyway, set off this morning and after a couple of texts latter everything was set up. WG is English so no language problems.

Location was a serviced apartment mid-way between city centre and the bay - walkable from both.

Arrived on time and buzzed in no problem.

The lady herself is as per the photos - if you are into horny sexy milfs she is for you.

Met at the door with a big sloppy kiss, Anna was dressed as per one of her pics ( see attached - hopefully ), stockings and thigh length jacket - very sexy.
She is the lady in the pictures and I would guess the age is right, nice suckable tits which are responsive and for her age the body is good - I know she will not be to everyones taste - but if thats your thing then have it.

So onto the deed itself,
Went into the lounge for a chat and more DFK and roaming hands, then sorted the money out and into the bedroom.

More DFK standing and then onto the bed, OWO was good, and RO was also good, she got quite wet and with a bit of probing and fingering she seemed to come ( didn't seem put on but you never know - she seemed quite flushed so I think it was real ).

Some more OWO, then into Mish and then doggie to finish.

If you like this kind of lady you'll leave happy, but if you are looking for something a bit younger then she's not for you, also at £100 for a half hour its at the top of my HH budget but I'm glad I went.

She said she would return and has a "friend" who'll do a fully interactive threesome so that might be worthwhile.

Overall it was a good time, no clock watching, she's quite chatty so felt at ease straight away, and it was fun and sticky which is all you want on a Friday morning!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Fuck me, Oscar, you punt the spectrum.  :thumbsup:

Good review, and good you had fun.

Offline Bonio

Bloody hell mate, at 56 I think the MILF days may be in her rear view mirror but glad you had a good time.

In fairness I fucked a 49 year old (via a hook up site) for 3 hours the other day and she was the dirtiest bitch I've come across for quite some time - so maybe you're on to something.

Offline Wilko

Bonio, I'd be interested to know which hook up site you have used if you're happy to share? I've looked into a few but never can decide which are genuine and most likely to produce results....especially the pay ones! Appreciate that some will get more luck than others and I may not be in my prime but am certainly not over the hill yet!  :cool:

SeekingtheTruth

Bonio, I'd be interested to know which hook up site you have used if you're happy to share? I've looked into a few but never can decide which are genuine and most likely to produce results....especially the pay ones! Appreciate that some will get more luck than others and I may not be in my prime but am certainly not over the hill yet!  :cool:

Just use PoF, the women on there are insanely easy. And filthy.

Most of the women I've met off there I've fucked on the first date and the cost has been some diesel and a couple of drinks.

Offline Happyguylucky

Not into gilfs, but can't say I haven't on the odd occasion (hard times).
Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

Nice review Oscar.  Variety is tbe spice of life.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Just use PoF, the women on there are insanely easy. And filthy.

Most of the women I've met off there I've fucked on the first date and the cost has been some diesel and a couple of drinks.
What’s PoF?

Offline crfc

Plenty of fish
Dating website