Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Gabby and Yolanda duo in Glasgow  (Read 2531 times)

56 review(s) for SexxyGabby (47 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
3 review(s) for YOLANDA_MADRID (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline mrwhite

Sorry it took so long, had a busy few weeks.

Sexy.Gabby External Link/Members Only
Yolanda External Link/Members Only

Gabby was back in Glasgow a few weeks ago, and I had booked her for an hour.  However due to a smash on the M8 traffic in the city centre was horrific (it took me 80 minutes to get from the M80 to Finnieston)

Because of this I missed my original booking time.  I managed to get in touch with Gabby to explain the situation and apologise.  Gabby offered me another slot later in the day but I wasn't available at that time, so she suggested that Yolanda was free if I wanted to meet her.  I thought why not and agreed.

I got to the flat 10 minutes later for Gabby to say her next booking had also cancelled due to traffic and for her to offer an hour with Yolanda or a 30 minute duo.

The meet had some positives and some negatives - but on the whole I had a really great time and the effort Gabby put in deserves a positive recommendation.

I will start with the negatives.
Comms - Gabby refuses to answer or talk on the phone.  I am assuming it is because her written English is better than her spoken English (though I've never had a problem talking to her in person)  This makes things really difficult when you are trying to let her know you are late when driving (I can't drive and text, but I can talj with the car handsfree)
Yolanda - spoke no English at all.  Despite DFK on her profile she turned her head away at any attempt to kiss her. 

Gabby let me into the apartment and explained the situation about the possible duo.  I told her I only had the £130 for her solo booking not the £150 for hher 30 minute duo rate, but she was quite happy with what I had.

Gabby introduced Yolanda, I was offered a quick shower, and came out to see they were both dressed in simple lingerie, which was soon on the floor as both ladies got on their knees for some enthusiastic OWO.

I soon had Yolanda sitting on my face whilst Gabby continued with a great blowjob, and then they swapped places.  Rubber on it was time to fuck, Yolanda was first, doggy style, which was where I got my first surprise of the meet, when Gabby slid a finger into my arse as I fucked her mate.... things got better about 20 seconds later when I suddenly felt Gabby's warm breath down there and she started to rim me as I continued to fuck Yolanda.

Gabby's turn next, we swapped the rubber and Gabby assumed doggy position whilst licking Yolanda at the same time.  I had a great view of Gabby's arse pusing back toward me and watching her lick Yolanda (it raised her enthusiasm levels which for most of the meet were lacklustre)

I then got Gabby to go on top, while Yolanda sat on my face for some RO or I would have if she didn't keep pulling away.  However, as frustrating as Yolanda was being, Gabby just got better in compensation - riding me whilst muttering "harder" and "si" in the right places.  Yolanda moved away, and Gabby leaned over for a bout of DFK as I blew my load.

As described above, the meeting itself was a positive just because of Gabby's attention to detail.  There are frustrations in the comms issue, there were time I wished Yolanda wasn't there, but the extra effort she put into making the whole thing, including translating to Yolanda what I wanted (whilst still managing to fuck my brains out) deserves more than the negative I would have left for Yolanda on her own.

Offline Name Not Found

Nice balanced review. I never have much success with duos as they never work out as well as I imagine they will. Had one the other day (review to come) which followed the same pattern towards mild disappointment,. I'm beginning to think it's one of those fantasies better left as a fantasy.

Offline FBman78

Sounds like Gabby made this a positive else it would have been a negative.

Offline Topkat

Gabby has been on my HL list for ages.
Anytime she is in town Im away.
Did she mention if/when she will be coming back?
TK

Offline mrwhite

Gabby has been on my HL list for ages.
Anytime she is in town Im away.
Did she mention if/when she will be coming back?
TK

She said much later in the year, not anytime soon unfortunately as she very good at what she does

Offline HumphryB

She said much later in the year, not anytime soon unfortunately as she very good at what she does

Aye, can cofirm as much. Says she only really tours in the winter months.