Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunkissedbeautyx - Coventry  (Read 3496 times)

7 review(s) for Sunkissedbeautyx  (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markdow32

External Link/Members Only

15min £60
From awhile back.

Comms :
Texted her, reply was smooth almost instant. Told me to get to the hotel and then she'd provide the room number.

Hotel just across the Jaguar plant in business park.

The girl:
Not the slimmest out there but definitely has a toned body. Enhanced tits with scarring but didn't matter as her tan figure was enough for me. As previous reviews mentioned her bizarre personality and I do see why in retrospect. This can be a turn on for those who want something 'new' and out of the ordinary  :wackogirl: but for most this will definitely be a turn off as she superficial , fake/trashy and uninteresting to say the least. 

Service :
OW (in front of a big mirror in the room amazing view) , mish and then finished off doggy.

Verdict:
Overall it was okay for a quick pump and dump but would not spend anymore time than that. For those who are into the whole 'fake as fuck' , trashy look she would be a decent candidate, otherwise don't spend anymore money on her and look elsewhere.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:28:04 am by markdow32 »

Offline denno

That's a postive??? Hate to meet one of your negatives  :scare:

Offline markdow32

That's a postive??? Hate to meet one of your negatives  :scare:

Neutral would've been the politically correct review as she has a poor reputation based on her other two reviews. But all I can base my review on is my actual encounter with her , which was fairly decent for the provided time. Quality of service is without a doubt the most important aspect of a punt but how much of that can you really enjoy in 15 mins? I would say that when it comes to P&D the pure look of the WG becomes a much more important factor and in this case she suited well to my taste. Also, her photos doesn't really do her justice as you can't really see how her body looks like standing but once I saw her she looked amazing with her toned figure and that was enough for me to give a positive for the 15 min. Now mind you if I had paid anymore than that we wouldn't even be having this conversation as then the quality of service (which was very vanilla) would've highlighted it as a negative punt :P so as advised in my review, only go for her when you're short of time and need a quick shag with a hottie :thumbsup: