Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE PERFECTION Hammersmith - Great VFM with exceptions.  (Read 1386 times)

14 review(s) for  PETITE PERFECTION (8 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline alessiobou

Been away for a long time, good to be back. That being said, my first punt in forever wasn't as perfect as I would have liked it to be. I'm on the border between neutral and positive.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: 8/10

Comms via text only, impressively quick replies. English isn't perfect via text, but is a lot better in person. Still not sure if I was communicating with her or a receptionist, but it was probably her.

The actual flat she's working from is a 5 min walk from Hammersmith Station, and it is quite clean and tidy, and well kept. However, there's the issue that (as opposed to what it says on her profile about "don't need to live with three other girls") she actually lives with others. Shortly after I arrived, I heard a man's voice and she said her friend does massages. Felt mislead about that, hence why the score. Also, the three flats around her were having some refurb work done so the street was uncomfortably busy. The location is discreet, but due to luck it didn't feel so much so at the time.

Girl: 7/10

Now, an important thing to note here is that she'd honestly be a 9/10 in terms of looks if it wasn't for the fact that her profile is insanely misleading. Some gallery pics are definitely her (any ones you see with tattoos on her arms). Others, are definitely not, some I'm not so sure but her arm is hidden in the ones I'm doubtful about. Her profile pics at the time of writing are 100% her.

She is the definition of petite, she's really friendly and not too chatty. I'm a huge fan of her body, but those who don't like slightly enhanced boobs and lips may have a problem.

Service: 7/10

I saw her for a half hour, her oral technique is fantastic, and her pussy looks fucking fantastic. She's also very responsive to requests, like changing positions or moving around. I genuinely enjoyed being there, but I don't give her anything above an 7 because:
- Her nipples are too sensitive for my liking
- "Don't go inside, only touch outside and gently please" is such a turn off. I'm not here for a massage.

VFM: 8/10

£60 for a half hour is that legendary price I knew once existed but have not seen in forever, so I can't say I wasted a single penny.

Verdict:

My way of calculating ratings is 1.0 - 4.0 is negative, 4.1 to 7.4 is neutral, and 7.5 to 10.0 is positive. Add my scores up and it's a 7.2.

She's reeeaaally close to being a Positive, but would I go back? Yes, yes I would. Those negatives don't really bother me too much.

And honestly, chances are I'm only still happy-horny after that meet because it's been forever since I've punted and can't find anyone decent below £150ph that's to my liking and offers the services that I want. I'd probably have a different view otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 09:22:14 am by alessiobou »

Offline alessiobou

EDIT: This was a positive when first posted. But I read through my old reviews to relive some memories and have to admit this doesn't deserve the same praise as a positive.

Offline puntmiester

Thanks for the review.

Was your 30 mins actually 30 mins?

Offline alessiobou

I finished much sooner, and I left when I felt I had finished my 30 minutes but she did not ask or prompt me to get out or leave.