Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite.KateXxX - Edinburgh  (Read 2542 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline michaelteam

External Link/Members Only

I had an appointment with Kate last week. All good by sms, quick replies, easy appointment. The problem came up when I got there...

I ring her... no answer... again.... no answer. She texts me a few minutes later saying this:

'Hun I need apologise my friend take client and didn't let me know I can't take u now. really really apologise next week I will rent flat for myself'

I wasn't very happy about that, since it was raining, windy and super cold... so I asked her if we could re-arrange it for later on that day. Her reply: 'I can't she's like crazy'.

Then I told her it was going to be a negative for me (I booked it on AW) to which she replied that she was going to give me a negative as well hahahaha. Then she tried to 'explain' me that it wasn't her fault and blablabla. I should have been more careful since there are lots of reviews claiming that she does that but she offered to see me 'next week' (which would be this week) for half the price she charges.

Well... that was a good offer so I agreed. I've been texting her but she's not replying and she WENT TO GLASGOW!

So a BIG NEGATIVE for me!!! First time something like that happen to me. I'm seeing someone just posted a positive review, but I just don't understand why she does that... it's so random. I ended up seeing Savannah Joy, who is very pricey but super pretty and definitely worth £90 for hh.

BE CAREFUL!!!

Offline BaronVonProdger

I had an appointment with Kate last week. All good by sms, quick replies, easy appointment. The problem came up when I got there...

I ring her... no answer... again.... no answer. She texts me a few minutes later saying this:

'Hun I need apologise my friend take client and didn't let me know I can't take u now. really really apologise next week I will rent flat for myself'

I wasn't very happy about that, since it was raining, windy and super cold... so I asked her if we could re-arrange it for later on that day. Her reply: 'I can't she's like crazy'.

Then I told her it was going to be a negative for me (I booked it on AW) to which she replied that she was going to give me a negative as well hahahaha. Then she tried to 'explain' me that it wasn't her fault and blablabla. I should have been more careful since there are lots of reviews claiming that she does that but she offered to see me 'next week' (which would be this week) for half the price she charges.

Well... that was a good offer so I agreed. I've been texting her but she's not replying and she WENT TO GLASGOW!

So a BIG NEGATIVE for me!!! First time something like that happen to me. I'm seeing someone just posted a positive review, but I just don't understand why she does that... it's so random. I ended up seeing Savannah Joy, who is very pricey but super pretty and definitely worth £90 for hh.

BE CAREFUL!!!

So she threatened to give you negative feedback if you left negative feedback for her, well thats an instant red flag.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Clattypats

So she threatened to give you negative feedback if you left negative feedback for her, well thats an instant red flag.  :thumbsdown:
I wouldn't imagine many WGs are going to give glowing FB if a punter 'Negs' them tbh :rolleyes:... Which is why AW FB is in main, a load of pish...

If its a Neg/neutral (shit punt) then don't leave any AW FB, just review it on here, would be the best Idea...

Offline suckmyglock

Makes me wonder if many WGs know about thiS website. Do they do punter reviews on that website( the one for WGs)

Offline Clattypats

Do they do punter reviews on that website( the one for WGs)
Nah, I don't believe they do...

Offline allypally

Giving this post a bump, she has a new AW, said her old account got hacked...after the spate of negs, is she pulling a fast one here  :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

Giving this post a bump, she has a new AW, said her old account got hacked...after the spate of negs, is she pulling a fast one here  :unknown:
Surprised I've not tried her yet  :unknown:... Her recent spate of Negs (and rightly so) for no show/radio silence don't do much to entice me, still thinking I may give her a shot though...  :wacko: :cool:

Offline allypally

She shows a decent bit of meat in her profile pic,  :D

Also, think her profile rambles on a bit, mixture of numbers n hash tags etc, quite strange  :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

She shows a decent bit of meat in her profile pic,  :D

Also, think her profile rambles on a bit, mixture of numbers n hash tags etc, quite strange  :wacko:
For 60hh I might be willing to take the hit!...  :)

Offline allypally

Not many WG charging those prices these days  :rolleyes:

Offline Jock D

For 60hh I might be willing to take the hit!...  :)

Go on, take a walk on the wild side Clatty...you do realize she's a full on Polish Party Girl? :music:

Offline Clattypats

...you do realize she's a full on Polish Party Girl? :music:
Do you mean in the sense she may use "recreational drugs" :unknown:... Not my thing personally, but what she does in her down time is her business... Aslong as its not in front of me, or effects me, I'm only there to give her a good ruining!...  :cool: :D

Offline JJ72

Do you mean in the sense she may use "recreational drugs" :unknown:... Not my thing personally, but what she does in her down time is her business... Aslong as its not in front of me, or effects me, I'm only there to give her a good ruining!...  :cool: :D

Just Maryjane or some harder stuff?  :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

I wouldn't know :unknown:...Depends what Jock is meaning...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 01:05:02 pm by Clattypats »

Offline BaronVonProdger

Its definitely harder than Maryjane, the girl I saw earlier was a straight up junkie.

Offline Jock D

Not my thing personally, but what she does in her down time is her business... Aslong as its not in front of me, or effects me, I'm only there to give her a good ruining!...  :cool: :D

Fair enough Clatty, if you do go ahead with the booking...rest assured, that you will end up ruining her.......................day  :dance:

Offline Clattypats

Fair enough Clatty, if you do go ahead with the booking...rest assured, that you will end up ruining her.......................day  :dance:
Thanks Jock... appreciated...  :thumbsup:

Offline allypally

Its definitely harder than Maryjane, the girl I saw earlier was a straight up junkie.

Interesting you say junkie, but your review, you received owo and dfk, wouldn't have been me!