Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decedentlydee in Islington(ish)  (Read 761 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline quanon

I've had Dee on my HL for a while now, her mixed reviews made me hesitant to see her, but the other day my desire for some properly deep oral got the better of me and I decided to risk it. The short version of this review is that previous reports about her being all over the shop in terms of timekeeping are spot on, she has definitely had a pretty hard life and it tells in her face, plus I think the rumours of her being on something are probably pretty arcurate. The reason for the neutral instead of a negative is that this girl really knows how to suck a cock and can take it right down the back of her throat.

External Link/Members Only
Looks: 4/10 (very skinny, small and fairly deflated tits)
Service: 9/10 (a properly deep, enthusiastic BJ, CIM and swallow)
Cost: £120 for an hour incall

Tried to call, but couldn't get through so decided to txt to see if she would be around for an incall in a couple of hours. I knew from other peoples' reports that she was pretty poor at timekeeping, but initially she came back pretty quickly, confirming that she could see me at 3pm. After I confirmed she did take a while to come back with the postcode, but there was enough time before the booking that I could still get there (up by Caledonian Road tube) in time for 3pm. That's where things really started to get a bit silly though.

I won't go into the details of the many txt messages that were exchanged, but it was 4pm, so an hour later, by the time I got her flat number. I was prepared for this though and so wasn't in any particular hurry, normally I would have bailed much earlier.

I finnaly get into the flat, and actually I'm fairly pleasently surprised by what she looks like. Very skinny, but nice long legs and a reasonable, but fairly worn, face. Wearing a tight black mini dress, stockings and no knickers.

Money bit out of the way and we start with some kissing, fairly light at first, but deeper as the session wore on. I was here for the famous deepthroat though, so onto the bed (well, sofabad!) and my cock very quickly disapeared into her mouth, but only after applying some cocconut gel to my cock to lube things up. Lots of licking of the shaft and head, excellent ball sucking and excellent down to the base sucking. This girl can really deep throat.

We moved to a bit of mutual teasing and stroking, plus a lot more deep throat, she's very willing and very experienced! On with a condom, more cocconut gel on her pussy and Dee climes ontop. As others have said she is extremely tight and is an enthusiastic fuck, seeming to enjoy bouncing up and down on me. I wanted to finish in her mouth, so Dee removes the condom and gets my cock back inside her mouth. She sucked me nice and deep, varying the technique, but never using her hands, just her mouth, till I exploded a weeks worth of cum into her mouth. She kept sucking till every drop was drained, and then swallowed the lot without missing a beat.

Without the flakey comms, the terrible timekeeping, and the definitly slightly druggie vibe this would definitely be a posiive review, but those things really detract from the experience. But damn she can suck a cock!!!

Will I see her again, no, once is enough to have to wait an hour in a coffee shop for an admittedly excellent BJ.