Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanned Tiffany - M60 Whitefield/Prestwich area  (Read 1529 times)

8 review(s) for TannedTiffany (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thought I'd post another review lads, Ive seen this lovely lady a couple of times already, this reviews our most recent meet but the ones before were also a thumbs up!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

MEET:

1 hour in call £120
(We discussed CIM @ £10 extra, but the flow of the meet didn't take us there, always next visit!)

VENUE:

The appointment took place at the IndigoNile venue, the room I used had a decent shower and the room and venue is clean/tidy. I had recently been so I was familiar with its set up, where to go etc! It's easy to find from postcode, parking available and very close to the M60 motorway, It's also close walking distance of 2 tram stops!

TANNED TIFFANY:

Tiffany is quite tall and has an athletic physique, she doesn't look as toned in real life as in her AW/ indigonile pics but I didn't ask her to swan about posing like a body builder either. She's long dark hair, lovely medium to large boobs, very pretty facially (subjective) with a cracking happy smiley persona to match.
Her media pics and age are a fair representation, it's her in the pics for sure and I'd agree she's early 30's

COMS:

My first contact was through AW as her mobile number wasn't on display at the time, I then also called the indigonile mobile, spoke to a helpful lady and booked in, in the mean time Tiff had emailed back, had answered my questions about public transport and also invited me to call her the next day!(nice touch)

The subsequent meets have all been arranged by txt and all coms have been prompt, thumbs up from me!

MEET:

I arrived, got the "come up" txt, Tiffany buzzed me in, I was greeted by the lady in question, wearing a smile, heels and a dress that was kinda see through and nothing else, she looked knock out, absolute sex on legs!!!
We went through, sorted the business Side of things, was offered a drink and left alone a few moments to sort myself out. Shortly Tiffany returned, gave me a hug kiss and asked how I'd been,Now I was Tiffs last booking this particular evening so we'd agreed to have a beer together, I don't see any harm in this, specially with me being her last client,and it's a beer ffs....so we had a beer on the bed, bit of a chat, tbh I enjoyed this as I'd been chasing about like a twat all day,so was nice to switch off an chill a bit before the main event, in hind sight I perhaps should have fluttered my eyes at her and got her to drink the beer while she did rude things to me, maybe next time if I'm in last...

After a quick beer I stood her up, I didn't wanna take her dress off(left nothing to the imagination) told her she was keeping it on while i gave her oral, I did exactly that, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself and was complimentary,and tasted great (clean as a whistle Homer) then it was my turn, I was sat in the chair and received a very good and generous BJ, think she'd picked up on the fact that I do enjoy a BJ, some boob play and kissing thrown in. Tiffany then took control and suggested she put his hat on and sit on it "yes please" was my best response, then on to the bed into mish, lots of kissing which i really like, the experience was very intimate, she gave me a great GFE, I really enjoyed the sex. 

A quick couple of other points I feel are worth a mention:

1) in a recent review of tiff, someone mentioned how she never ever showers etc, I can only say from personal experience (multiple) I've never found her anything other than just out the packaging brand new...

2) i was late for this meet, I hate being late, been late once before but that was about 4 minutes, this time it was closer to 30mins, I kept her updated and she was totally cool about it and it made no difference in her attitude or service, she was on it and very cheerful.......please do bear in mind i was her last appointment, so i guess i was lucky I got my full fun slot, if she'd have had someone after me I'd probably only have got the remainder or been cancelled, thought it worth a mention about her attitude and the service not altering........please however don't be fucking late! I'm sure if I'm late again she will string me up by my balls!

PROS:

Pretty face, great figure, good kisser, impeccably clean, really good attitude, warm and friendly, did all I asked with no hesitation

CONS:

None this visit (or prior), oh hang fire the kebab I had from near by was absolutely fucking awful, it tasted like plastic, I'd have been better off chewing me debit card on the journey home, no amount of chilli sauce was rescuing that!!!!

VERDICT:

Happy I decided to visit initially, happier to say I've been more than once! Already looking forward to going again, great lass, friendly and imo very sexy, for me nothing not to be unhappy about, I'm already a returner, and I would recommend!

#YORKSHIRE

Cheers GF no idea why the link didn't work

Offline NigelF

When you copied the link to paste it into the review you accidentally missed off the last number, it's easy to do.

Offline Moby Dick

You missed off the last digit 9

Beat me to it Nigel
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:39:35 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and helpful info and she building some good reviews and one for the list.. think you got the hots for her?? And dont really need to be told not to be late.

I think her aw profile should be clear that it a parlor type set up.

Cheers for the review and helpful info and she building some good reviews and one for the list.. think you got the hots for her?? And dont really need to be told not to be late.

I think her aw profile should be clear that it a parlor type set up.

I wasn't actually told not to be late i was me trying to be funny, I was late she was cool about it, but late isn't cool in any walk of life really

Sounds like i have the hots for her ??? Yes she is fit and yes i fancy her, that doesn't mean I'm confused that's it's paid for services........I like cars aswell as fit women, but I wouldn't buy myself a Dacia Sandero

Offline samneil15

Yep tiffs a gem- My go to plan B if A fails and she hasn't let me down. Absolute stunner imo. Just wish she did anal...... :wacko:

Yep tiffs a gem- My go to plan B if A fails and she hasn't let me down. Absolute stunner imo. Just wish she did anal...... :wacko:

Maybe upgrade her to A  :lol: