Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AmiraRose - Northenden  (Read 774 times)

6 review(s) for AmiraRose (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Exoticseeker121

External Link/Members Only

30 mins 1/2 hour £60

Booked via phone and confirmed a time where she adjusted an extra 15 mins. Already a sign that she's juggling clients to s fine timetable but I said whatever. Agreed to what I wsmted in the session including WS and an outfit which she'd wear.

Venue: Britannia Airport Hotel. Looks the same inside as well as outside. Grim. Been to worse places and it wasn't as if I was going to stay there. Street parking in the housing estate in the back. Few min walk.

Looks: Pictures in profile are her but are angled very carefully and her outfits are chosen to hide her figure. Size wise I'd say she was 10-12 and a belly pushing out abit probably due to age which I'd say early to mid 30s. Smallish breasts and quite a nice bum to squeeze. Bit of stubble which I hate. Either go full natural or clean else it feels like I'm sticking my toothbrush up my nose.

Meeting: Opened the door while behind it and entered to the room which was tidy if a little small. Was disappointed immediately as she wasn't wearing what I asked. Handed the cash over and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Started with abit of OWO and that was one of the positives I can say about her. Extreme deepthroating though at times it felt like he teeth was brushing my head or it could have been the suction. Was abit cold after the wash so I put it down as the latter. Tried WS but no success so passed on that.

This is the MAJOR clincher that msde me choose negative over neutral.

During our session she kept constantly going on her phone and even went to the bathroom to push a client back. This I couldn't stand. So I mentally said fk it and finished off by jerking one on her face. Afterwards I was rushed out the door with her stating that another client was coming up even though its was only 15 mins in the session. I didn't see her tap on her phone to call him up so I wonder if she booked him into my session. That gives me thoughts on the hygiene...

Exited the room and into the elevator where the next one opened. Guessing that was the next client.

Communication 7/10 static on phone
Venue 5/10
Looks 6/10
Service 3/10

Would I go back? No. Unfortunately due to some good reports I chose her over a few others but maybe I booked on a bad/busy day.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and sounds really bad! Thanks for the warning!

Offline NigelF

Thanks a lot for the review. I've been very close to seeing this one but I had a feeling she'd be disappointing. You've now put my temptations to bed and saved me the time and money  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just read back my previous Neutral on her and I had her down as a size 12, lying about size by 2 sizes isn't really on and a big annoyance for me but it sounds like you had other issues too

Offline Exoticseeker121

Thanks a lot for the review. I've been very close to seeing this one but I had a feeling she'd be disappointing. You've now put my temptations to bed and saved me the time and money  :thumbsup:

You've saved me more from your reviews but cheers!

Just read back my previous Neutral on her and I had her down as a size 12, lying about size by 2 sizes isn't really on and a big annoyance for me but it sounds like you had other issues too

She's definitely inching towards 12 but more due to age than anything. I'm guessing 10 years ago she'd be a right model. Shame what time does to us. Should have heeded your review and trusted my gut. I don't usually go with women who are over size 10.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's definitely inching towards 12 but more due to age than anything. I'm guessing 10 years ago she'd be a right model. Shame what time does to us. Should have heeded your review and trusted my gut. I don't usually go with women who are over size 10.
That's the problem, we are all wise after the event but when your feeling the horn it's a different story  ;)

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

30 mins 1/2 hour £60

Booked via phone and confirmed a time where she adjusted an extra 15 mins. Already a sign that she's juggling clients to s fine timetable but I said whatever. Agreed to what I wsmted in the session including WS and an outfit which she'd wear.

Venue: Britannia Airport Hotel. Looks the same inside as well as outside. Grim. Been to worse places and it wasn't as if I was going to stay there. Street parking in the housing estate in the back. Few min walk.

Looks: Pictures in profile are her but are angled very carefully and her outfits are chosen to hide her figure. Size wise I'd say she was 10-12 and a belly pushing out abit probably due to age which I'd say early to mid 30s. Smallish breasts and quite a nice bum to squeeze. Bit of stubble which I hate. Either go full natural or clean else it feels like I'm sticking my toothbrush up my nose.

Meeting: Opened the door while behind it and entered to the room which was tidy if a little small. Was disappointed immediately as she wasn't wearing what I asked. Handed the cash over and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Started with abit of OWO and that was one of the positives I can say about her. Extreme deepthroating though at times it felt like he teeth was brushing my head or it could have been the suction. Was abit cold after the wash so I put it down as the latter. Tried WS but no success so passed on that.

This is the MAJOR clincher that msde me choose negative over neutral.

During our session she kept constantly going on her phone and even went to the bathroom to push a client back. This I couldn't stand. So I mentally said fk it and finished off by jerking one on her face. Afterwards I was rushed out the door with her stating that another client was coming up even though its was only 15 mins in the session. I didn't see her tap on her phone to call him up so I wonder if she booked him into my session. That gives me thoughts on the hygiene...

Exited the room and into the elevator where the next one opened. Guessing that was the next client.

Communication 7/10 static on phone
Venue 5/10
Looks 6/10
Service 3/10

Would I go back? No. Unfortunately due to some good reports I chose her over a few others but maybe I booked on a bad/busy day.

Sorry you had a shitter, I had one of the best punts I've had for a long while with her.
I'd agree shes got a bit of a belly but it didn't really bother me, I would say she's a 12 but I'm not great with sizes.
I'd saw her previously in parlours so kinda knew what to expect, for whatever reason some women just give you the horn & she does it for me, so I was really horny on that punt & took control of it at the start.
Didn't have any problems with her using her phone during my punt but that's poor of her to do it during your time.
Double booking also never happened with my punt, in fact I went over time, but that again is poor.
I've had it myself, read good reviews of a WG then booked her & had a shit or meh punt.