Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JenniferBrum  (Read 1569 times)

SirPhilipXX

I was rather intrigued by the lengthy spat between Knightrider007 and Alexyfoot over this girl last December -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18779.0 -
so when I saw she is on tour in Cardiff this weekend I felt I had to book an appointment with her to see what the fuss was about.

She is very pretty and provides an excellent gfe according to reports; the only reported negative appears to be the difficulty in actually booking her - but that should not be a problem when she is on tour, surely? If I do see her I'll post a review.

Offline UltrasForLife

Give her a chance  :P ... and then let us know how it was for you :)

SirPhilipXX

Give her a chance  :P ... and then let us know how it was for you :)
Will do. Seeing her Saturday evening.

Offline UltrasForLife

Will do. Seeing her Saturday evening.

Enjoy. I would have come across the bridge too if I didn't just return from lots of travelling. Cant be arsed to move my ass from the sofa this weekend otherwise I would have come

SirPhilipXX

So? :)

About an hour before the agreed outcall time, she emailed me on AW to say sorry, but her Megabus from Birmingham had broken down, so she could not make it!
Very apologetic, she said please could we re-arrange for Sunday (ie today) or Monday?
I replied straight away in the affirmative and gave her some suggested times, but I have not heard back since....
I'll keep you posted.

Offline UltrasForLife

About an hour before the agreed outcall time, she emailed me on AW to say sorry, but her Megabus from Birmingham had broken down, so she could not make it!
Very apologetic, she said please could we re-arrange for Sunday (ie today) or Monday?
I replied straight away in the affirmative and gave her some suggested times, but I have not heard back since....
I'll keep you posted.

lolz, Im glad I didn't book as Cardiff is a bit too far for a no-show. Wish you better luck today...

Offline gurtat

I had a weekend away in Birmingham, not to long ago, with her positive feed back decided I would see her. Everything arranged for Friday evening, as it got nearer the time emailed and called, no response. Later that evening got a email stating she had got stuck for some reason or the other, but said she would be free Saturday afernoon, she was apologetic so I said great Saturday booked. Emailed about an hour before saying she would be at her apartment in plenty of time, I emailed back saying great. The time of the appointment came no response.
I left it at that, and paid a visit to mk on the way home on Sunday.
Going by her feedback I thought it maybe a one off, but kept an eye on this thread.
Long story short same happened to me, but it wasted 2 of my planned punting days.
Live and learn I guess.

SirPhilipXX

lolz, Im glad I didn't book as Cardiff is a bit too far for a no-show. Wish you better luck today...

Re-booked for this evening: report to follow.