Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel-Superstar  (Read 3634 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

swindonian

I’ve not seen Rachel for a couple of years now although she had always been one of my all-time favourites so when the opportunity came I decided that I should see her again

At the same time I was nervous. A couple of months ago I had been to see another former favourite who I hadn’t seen for a long time and with whom I had always had a good experience in the past but who had turned out to be a real disappointment

Would it be the same with Rachel I asked myself? Would she still be as beautiful as I remembered? Would she still be as loving and friendly? Would she even remember who I was?

I needn’t have worried on any of these counts. She is as gorgeous, as sweet and, thank God, as sexy if not better than before.
She greeted me in her hotel room with a dazzling smile wearing a tiny miniskirt and a black see-through lace bolero just covering her pert little bra-less boobs but otherwise open down the front. She came into my arms, I slipped my hand under her bolero and we kissed. Rachel is a skilled and gentle kisser who knows how to use her tongue to full effect.

The moment we were both naked, she knelt in front of me and took my manhood into her soft and willing mouth as I stood there with my eyes closed, my hands clasped behind my back and struggling to prevent my knees from giving way while she sucked me expertly until I came. Exhausted I collapsed on the bed to relax but Rachel was having nothing of that. She had something special for me.
‘Get on your hands and knees with your arse in the air’, she said.

I did as I was told and with my face buried in a pillow, I felt Rachel first kiss and caress my bottom cheeks before gently but firmly spreading them apart and applying her soft moist tongue to the sensitive area around my anus.

I had never felt anything like that before. I admit that it felt a little odd at first but, as her warm, slippery little tongue continued to tease my arsehole, it quickly became exciting and when the tip began to explore my hole itself, I nearly came on the spot.

The sensation was incredible. I remember her putting a finger in me there before but never her tongue. I just didn’t want it ever to stop. When we were cuddling later, I asked her why she hadn’t done it to me when we used to meet in the past. ‘You never asked’, she said!
But time was getting on and Rachel didn’t want me to leave without giving me one last treat. Slipping her cool fingers between my legs to check that I was hard enough (I was) she squatted over me, lowered herself onto my cock and gave me the cowgirl fuck of my life. It was sheer heaven to be inside her after so long and I came and came and came.

She is fabulous and I’m so glad I decided to see her again.

But even more importantly, she is just a super person. You just know that she genuinely cares for her clients and her entire focus is upon his (or her - she sees ladies too, she tells me) enjoyment rather than her own. That said, she loves to be fucked and responds really well to a good licking and fingering. And she really enjoys being cuddled; she is the most cuddle-able person I know.
I simply can’t speak too highly of her. She is like a dream come true.

I cannot recommend her too highly guys. She is one of the very best. You’ll never regret seeing her – and don’t forget to ask her to rim you. You’ll never regret that either.

Offline DrConners

But even more importantly, she is just a super person. You just know that she genuinely cares for her clients and her entire focus is upon his (or her - she sees ladies too, she tells me) enjoyment rather than her own. That said, she loves to be fucked and responds really well to a good licking and fingering. And she really enjoys being cuddled; she is the most cuddle-able person I know.

I cannot recommend her too highly guys. She is one of the very best. You’ll never regret seeing her – and don’t forget to ask her to rim you. You’ll never regret that either.

Well I have read this WG's other reviews so it would appear she gives good service to clients. You've been a member here since 2017 Mr swindonian - thanks for getting around to making a contribution.  :hi:

I have to say though buddy, the quoted part of your review is what many here would consider to be a bit too fluffy-tastic.

Far be it from me to give advice but maybe consider trimming the fluff off a little ? I mean :

Jesus, sounds like your in love with her!!  :dash:

Oh & don't forget to include a link to her profile & put the area you saw her in the title.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:13:13 pm by DrConners »

Online bdyno

But time was getting on and Rachel didn’t want me to leave without giving me one last treat. Slipping her cool fingers between my legs to check that I was hard enough (I was) she squatted over me, lowered herself onto my cock and gave me the cowgirl fuck of my life. It was sheer heaven to be inside her after so long and I came and came and came.

I presume a condom was involved here?

Offline Uoti2

Far be it from me to give advice but maybe consider trimming the fluff off a little ?
That's a generous reply, if I may say so.
In keeping with your positive approach, then, and avoiding taking pot-shots such as suggesting that Rachel might have written this herself while she had some time between clients, here's how the OP's review might look with the fluffy stuff removed and only the facts, or anyway the actual assertions, left:
Appearance: big smile, small tits
Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, rimming (giving), cowgirl
The DFK and OWO were good. The rimming was very good.

As you said, DrC, currently missing details that would help other punters include:
- where?
- how long?
- how much?
- are her pictures accurate?

Offline Dustybin

She could get a job with Mills and Boone.

Offline tq85

Thanks for the review, tempted in the past to meet this one but was always put off by her brownish teeth in some of her photos. There are things that obviously happen in any booking and good luck to you, but I won't be jumping in the que to have a 'gentle kiss' with this one after reading this. Maybe they're brown for a reason

Offline DrConners

That's a generous reply, if I may say so.
In keeping with your positive approach, then, and avoiding taking pot-shots such as suggesting that Rachel might have written this herself while she had some time between clients, here's how the OP's review might look with the fluffy stuff removed and only the facts, or anyway the actual assertions, left:
As you said, DrC, currently missing details that would help other punters include:
- where?
- how long?
- how much?
- are her pictures accurate?

:hi:

The OP has logged in within the past 24 hours has but declined to comment further it would appear.

Back to lurking ................  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I presume a condom was involved here?

... and I assume he showered or at least she used a wipe before she stuck her tongue in his starfish.

Whoever you are OP, you do Rachel no favours by posting this crock of shite.

Offline Cunning Punt

She could get a job with Mills and Boone.

:lol:

I was thinking exactly the same thing and wouldn't be surprised if it was taken from some crap novel.

I couldn't stop laughing from start to finish reading this, er, 'review'.  :rolleyes:

As has been said before: First review, it's gushing with gaps in details (logistics of meet and spelling out services) is always suspicious.  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 10:12:00 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Maverick090

She's been on my HL for a while, but her prices and this review has put it on the back burner for the time being.

Offline buccdriver

... and I assume he showered or at least she used a wipe before she stuck her tongue in his starfish.

Whoever you are OP, you do Rachel no favours by posting this crock of shite.

On course for salmonella poisoning :scare:

Offline dog999

I’ve not seen Rachel for a couple of years now although she had always been one of my all-time favourites so when the opportunity came I decided that I should see her again

At the same time I was nervous. A couple of months ago I had been to see another former favourite who I hadn’t seen for a long time and with whom I had always had a good experience in the past but who had turned out to be a real disappointment

Would it be the same with Rachel I asked myself? Would she still be as beautiful as I remembered? Would she still be as loving and friendly? Would she even remember who I was?

I needn’t have worried on any of these counts. She is as gorgeous, as sweet and, thank God, as sexy if not better than before.
She greeted me in her hotel room with a dazzling smile wearing a tiny miniskirt and a black see-through lace bolero just covering her pert little bra-less boobs but otherwise open down the front. She came into my arms, I slipped my hand under her bolero and we kissed. Rachel is a skilled and gentle kisser who knows how to use her tongue to full effect.

The moment we were both naked, she knelt in front of me and took my manhood into her soft and willing mouth as I stood there with my eyes closed, my hands clasped behind my back and struggling to prevent my knees from giving way while she sucked me expertly until I came. Exhausted I collapsed on the bed to relax but Rachel was having nothing of that. She had something special for me.
‘Get on your hands and knees with your arse in the air’, she said.

I did as I was told and with my face buried in a pillow, I felt Rachel first kiss and caress my bottom cheeks before gently but firmly spreading them apart and applying her soft moist tongue to the sensitive area around my anus.

I had never felt anything like that before. I admit that it felt a little odd at first but, as her warm, slippery little tongue continued to tease my arsehole, it quickly became exciting and when the tip began to explore my hole itself, I nearly came on the spot.

The sensation was incredible. I remember her putting a finger in me there before but never her tongue. I just didn’t want it ever to stop. When we were cuddling later, I asked her why she hadn’t done it to me when we used to meet in the past. ‘You never asked’, she said!

Good review Rachel!,' WOULD IT BE THE SAME WITH RACHEL I ASKED MYSELF!'. What a load of bollocks' I TOLD MYSELF'. Fuck me what imagination!. :wackogirl:

Offline dog999

Check out her holiday pictures on AW!, you can follow all the things she likes to do!. :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Black laced hope So. How many of you guys know what a good to is? Hasn't this prossie caused some controversy on her before? Dusty phone type of review from the prossie herself.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:40:18 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline madeinwales56

Black laced hope So. How many of you guys know what a good to is? Hasn't this prossie caused some controversy on her before? Dusty phone type of review from the prossie herself.

Bloody auto correct. For "black laced hope So" read black laced bolero and for "what a good to" read bolero.  I thank you.

Online Chatte Noir

Bloody auto correct. For "black laced hope So" read black laced bolero and for "what a good to" read bolero.  I thank you.

Great , thanks for clarifying that :wackogirl: