Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Birmingham  (Read 3628 times)

102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]
147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Online John010116

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30mins

A pretty impromptu meet, woke up with an itch saw Paris’ review on here and took a look at her UKE profile, fired off a text expecting to be told no but she was free as somebody had cancelled. I was there about 2 hrs later. Comms were great throughout.

Parked up its a well known set of serviced apartments near NIA fairly safe and discreet parking.

Get to her door magic door trick. I turn around and i was blown away she was absolutely stunning. (I always read that girls were pretty etc but Gorgeous Vicky lives up to her name, taller than i expected but very slender and toned extremely sexy, body very similair to Mia Malkova, She had also made an effort as well makeup hair perfume, a nice touch)

I hand over cash she goes away to stash shes back within seconds.
we have a bit of chit chat while i got comfy and then we got down to business.

She pounces on me and starts dfk which is intense and nice l, she is a great kisser i suck and lick her boobs and neck we were there for ages just kissing and carressing, she drops to her knees without being prompted and throats my cock shes moaning spitting and sucking away i almost lost my footing as it was so intense this carried on for ages, i want to return the favour so Push her onto the bed and start to lick her pussy and rim her, im shit at this and did not think whe enjoyed it, i lick her all over and as im doing this she almost bends herself in half like a contortionist so she could suck my cock i ask her to slow down as i felt i was close to unloading, she starts to then just sensually suck my balls and tongue my dick all over. I catch my breath and then ask for a condom, she puts it on using her mouth and then jumps on and rams her tongue in my mouth while riding me hard, i fill the bag and she continues to ride for a little longer to get every drop out of me, she kisses and licks my neck while im rotting on the bed. Cleans me up.

We had a bit of time so we chat and we tell each other about our work lives, shes actually a very intelligent girl. Offers me a shower i decline as im off to the gym.

All in all a very enjoyable punt i have only ever paid 90 for a 30min for Miss X who gave incredible service so had high hopes and Vicky did not dissappoint which was nice as some girls charge top dollar but they’re service and attitude are shit!

Gorgeous girl, brilliant attitude, easily one of my top 3 punts ever!

She said she might be back in May will need to keep an eye out for dates as def need to go back

Offline Littlefoot

I really should check uke more.  :dash:

I’ll be checking it around May time  :thumbsup:

There’s a duo to think about GV and miss X  :wacko:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review john.  :drinks:

I really should check uke more.  :dash:

I’ll be checking it around May time  :thumbsup:

There’s a duo to think about GV and miss X  :wacko:

Who's miss x littlefoot?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review john.  :drinks:

Who's miss x littlefoot?

I think John was referring to miss ebony X in his review. (See my number 3 review). Fantastic punt. Retired now. (Hopefully she’ll come back). Doesn’t stop me fantasizing about a duo with them pair. I think they’d be fighting each other to stick their tongue down your throat!  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline InMefan

Nice review :) I saw Vikki today, already reviewed her last year, she's a stunning awesome girl, always have a great time with her and I always try and see her everytime she works in Birmingham.

Offline Paris69

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30mins

A pretty impromptu meet, woke up with an itch saw Paris’ review on here and took a look at her UKE profile, fired off a text expecting to be told no but she was free as somebody had cancelled. I was there about 2 hrs later. Comms were great throughout.

Parked up its a well known set of serviced apartments near NIA fairly safe and discreet parking.

Get to her door magic door trick. I turn around and i was blown away she was absolutely stunning. (I always read that girls were pretty etc but Gorgeous Vicky lives up to her name, taller than i expected but very slender and toned extremely sexy, body very similair to Mia Malkova, She had also made an effort as well makeup hair perfume, a nice touch)

I hand over cash she goes away to stash shes back within seconds.
we have a bit of chit chat while i got comfy and then we got down to business.

She pounces on me and starts dfk which is intense and nice l, she is a great kisser i suck and lick her boobs and neck we were there for ages just kissing and carressing, she drops to her knees without being prompted and throats my cock shes moaning spitting and sucking away i almost lost my footing as it was so intense this carried on for ages, i want to return the favour so Push her onto the bed and start to lick her pussy and rim her, im shit at this and did not think whe enjoyed it, i lick her all over and as im doing this she almost bends herself in half like a contortionist so she could suck my cock i ask her to slow down as i felt i was close to unloading, she starts to then just sensually suck my balls and tongue my dick all over. I catch my breath and then ask for a condom, she puts it on using her mouth and then jumps on and rams her tongue in my mouth while riding me hard, i fill the bag and she continues to ride for a little longer to get every drop out of me, she kisses and licks my neck while im rotting on the bed. Cleans me up.

We had a bit of time so we chat and we tell each other about our work lives, shes actually a very intelligent girl. Offers me a shower i decline as im off to the gym.

All in all a very enjoyable punt i have only ever paid 90 for a 30min for Miss X who gave incredible service so had high hopes and Vicky did not dissappoint which was nice as some girls charge top dollar but they’re service and attitude are shit!

Gorgeous girl, brilliant attitude, easily one of my top 3 punts ever!

She said she might be back in May will need to keep an eye out for dates as def need to go back

:hi: :drinks:
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Online John010116

Thanks Paris  :drinks:

Azrael/Littlefoot def Ebony Miss X, she was a demon in the sack and never clock watched some 1hr punts went over by 30-40mins and she would still be trying to make you bust a nut without mentioning time. If she comes back def worth a visit.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Paris  :drinks:

Azrael/Littlefoot def Ebony Miss X, she was a demon in the sack and never clock watched some 1hr punts went over by 30-40mins and she would still be trying to make you bust a nut without mentioning time. If she comes back def worth a visit.

I've seen both Vicky and Ebony Miss X. I can't split which one I preferred. Have you a personal preference out of interest?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 11:17:13 pm by Littlefoot »

Online John010116

I think service is pretty much the same both very willing and fucking filthy:

Vicky is fit as fuck and has an amazing physique, but i did prefer Miss X purely on the basis of her having a huge ass and very curvy body as well as never clock watching. I remember one punt i paid for the hour, we fucked and then got chatting away lost track of time easily 1hr 30 mins in she starts to snog me and fucks me again with full enthusiasm for round two, I didn’t leave until 2hrs after the punt started when she could have easily booted me out as our agreed time had ended. I did see her a good few times so maybe that was a factor but her service felt very organic and she genuinely enjoyed being fucked every which way.

Offline Paris69

She is taking April off; so it will be May before she is back working... Though, tbh, she doesn't make it seem like it's work to her.

I'd envisage early May (from the conversation we had)..
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

I think service is pretty much the same both very willing and fucking filthy:

Vicky is fit as fuck and has an amazing physique, but i did prefer Miss X purely on the basis of her having a huge ass and very curvy body as well as never clock watching. I remember one punt i paid for the hour, we fucked and then got chatting away lost track of time easily 1hr 30 mins in she starts to snog me and fucks me again with full enthusiasm for round two, I didn’t leave until 2hrs after the punt started when she could have easily booted me out as our agreed time had ended. I did see her a good few times so maybe that was a factor but her service felt very organic and she genuinely enjoyed being fucked every which way.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: both in 'The magnificent 7' well my personal magnificent 7.  :drinks:

Offline slimdude1

Great review John.

With the absence of Ebony X, she seems the most reliable punt along with girls like Chardonnay in Brum.

Added her to my HL, definitely looks like the sweet girl next door type in her pictures. I like that she seems natural and petite.

Online John010116

Haven’t seen Chardonnay, i Might have to try that one out Slim

It’s a shame AvaRose doesn’t do dfk she is stunning and an ebony she could easily fill the void that miss x left but unless those services start being offered i think I’ll swerve her