Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite.KateXxX - Edinburgh  (Read 1408 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline dave1097

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kate last week at a flat in Edinburgh near The Meadows. 1hr - £100 (She's in Glasgow now for the week if I remember hearing her correctly)

Phoned her a few hours before to set it up and she texted me the post code. I confirmed 15 mins before by text as well per request.

For some reason she answered the door in her casual clothes cos of "neighbours" even though she stood behind the door but hey ho. Got the paperwork out the way and she offered me a shower which I declined. She left the room to store the cash and get changed. Came back a minute later in a tiny red bra and thong w/ a leather leash around her neck (I requested the red thong prior to the meet, the leash was her idea. I wasn't complaining - came in handy later).

Next thing you know we're going at it. I'm stood at the end of the bed and she's sucking me off. Very enthusiastic. Condom goes on afterwards and we're in missionary. Lots of kissing, got her legs wrapped around me, then over my shoulders before grabbing her waist and packing her. Flipped her over into doggy and prone bone with her face in the bed. Took her against the wall from behind before picking her up as well from the front and eventually skull-fucking her (lightly - took the condom off for this and replaced it before we started fuckin again). Back on the bed and she's in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Spoon fucked her on our sides and then finally into prone bone again for the finale into the bag.

Had 20 mins left so had a quick massage with oil and a bit of small talk before a shower and heading out.

Met this girl previously a while ago and have to say she's probably one of the most enthusiastic girls out there. Her profile doesn't lie when it says she's a nympho. She really enjoys getting fucked hard and she's quite petite so easy to throw around into different positions as well. Previous reviews have commented on her facial appearance and I'd agree that she's not the bonniest lassy out there but the service is outstanding for the price (which I wasn't complaining about either).

Overall great meet. Wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

Offline The Man With No Name

Cheers for this. She's had a bit of bad press for no shows recently, so this is a good reminder there's still a great service on offer if you can make it happen.

Also ties in with the fact she ain't the prettiest, but I'd probably still fuck her for 40 quid and doubt she's gotten any uglier. There's fewer and fewer 40 quid punts on offer these days, never mind decent ones, so a good option to have on the scene.

Offline dave1097

The only thing I maybe should've mentioned was that she seemed a little skinnier than when I last saw her which was around June 2018. Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, just something to bear in mind.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 11:08:34 pm by dave1097 »