Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab.layla Nottingham time waster  (Read 705 times)

Offline ghayth

External Link/Members Only

Trying to arrange meeting with her since a month and we couldn’t due to here availability and finally today morning I managed to stay at city late and only to meet here

Text message and WhatsApp for here availability and she said she is available at 6 and I sent message to book here and after 2 hours she replied that time already booked and after that I tried to contact here many times but she said that she did not read my messages but on WhatsApp shows messages are read
Totally time waster
And tried to book another time then she stopped replying to my messages even she reads them

Offline RedKettle

Whilst I feel your pain I do not think this review is allowed under the rules - from my reading of it she never confirmed the booking.

Good to know so perhaps should be moved to be a regional thread.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Whilst I feel your pain I do not think this review is allowed under the rules - from my reading of it she never confirmed the booking.

Good to know so perhaps should be moved to be a regional thread.

Correct RK.

"Reviews

* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the service provider had accepted the initial booking".

Site Rules:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 08:34:28 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Have now moved this to a Discussion in the East Mids section.

Offline vulcan22

If the booking request texts were as incoherent as the OP on here it may well be that she felt that a meeting would be ill advised.

Offline HailWood

If the booking request texts were as incoherent as the OP on here it may well be that she felt that a meeting would be ill advised.
That’s what I thought could be the case. I know a few lasses who vet on the standard and tone of the English in the text.

Offline Jacobkim

External Link/Members Only

Trying to arrange meeting with her since a month and we couldn’t due to here availability and finally today morning I managed to stay at city late and only to meet here

Text message and WhatsApp for here availability and she said she is available at 6 and I sent message to book here and after 2 hours she replied that time already booked and after that I tried to contact here many times but she said that she did not read my messages but on WhatsApp shows messages are read
Totally time waster
And tried to book another time then she stopped replying to my messages even she reads them

U R NOT THE ONLY ONE MATE! She wasted my friends time aswell. She arranged the meet with him. He drove for 40 minuts to get to her place . Wat happens? She don’t answer him. Poor guy!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
U R NOT THE ONLY ONE MATE! She wasted my friends time aswell. She arranged the meet with him. He drove for 40 minuts to get to her place . Wat happens? She don’t answer him. Poor guy!!!

Shame your friend is not a member on here, otherwise a negative review could have been posted by him, as a meet time had been confirmed.