Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Emerald - anyone seen her?  (Read 1448 times)

Offline MME

Has anyone seen this delight?
External Link/Members Only

I could have sworn I'd read something on here about her but I'm buggered if I can find it. Thinking of TOFTT but wanted background info if anyone has any....

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not that AW feedback's reliable but 4 out of the 5's from the same bloke.

Offline MME

Not that AW feedback's reliable but 4 out of the 5's from the same bloke.
Yes I noticed that, I normally don't take too much notice of AW reviews but it certainly raises an eyebrow when there are a few ratings in quick succession from the same punter..

Offline Shearer1955

I think I sent her a message a while back ... she read it but never replied ... I moved on  :hi:

Offline MME

I just called her and she prefers calls to AW emails (I'd emailed her using AW but no reply). I'm trying to arrange for a meet soon. Meantime, if anyone else has any info then please pitch in.

Offline johno36

I think she went by the name unrealblackbarbie certainly looks like her. Her profile sounds the same. If it is she will be older

Offline Moresomes

I think she went by the name unrealblackbarbie certainly looks like her. Her profile sounds the same. If it is she will be older

If it's her I'd think twice.
Phoned unrealblackbarbie a good while ago to try to arrange a meeting, and she seemed to be absolutely off her tits on something.
She was spouting a load of incoherent bollocks, and I finally just gave up, and hung up on her.
She was working out of North Shields at the time, and this looks very much like her.
I,m pretty sure that she's been mentioned on previous UKP threads, and not in a positive way.

Offline MME

If it's her I'd think twice.
Phoned unrealblackbarbie a good while ago to try to arrange a meeting, and she seemed to be absolutely off her tits on something.
She was spouting a load of incoherent bollocks, and I finally just gave up, and hung up on her.
Was this during the day or evening?

Offline Moresomes

Was this during the day or evening?

Called her early evening for a next day booking.

Offline Satrover49

I thought it looked like unrealblackbarbie, seen her a few times when she was much younger, maybe 10 years ago. She was canny then but seems to have had some problems more recently. Would love to hear if anyone tries her.

Offline Fragilehand

She is "unrealblackbarbie" off her rocker on some kind of substance. Blurred speech and totally waster this was 3 in the afternoon. Called to book make a booking for 5, called at 445 no answer called back at 6 and she couldn't remember who I was and the fact she had booked.

Offline MME

Wow. Thanks for the feedback my punter friends..!!

Looks like I dodged a bullet there then, UKP wins again, what an amazing forum..!

Offline grimski

Although I never saw here I was sure this was unrealblackbarbie too. I was keen on a meet/quickie as I always heard she gave cracking blowjobs.

I just glanced at the feedback and didn’t clock it was from the same bloke!

I tried to call multiple times over the last 2 weeks but get a voice mail message every single time!