Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh - Sweet n Petite aka Nicole  (Read 3123 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline foobarbaz

Hi everyone, long time off the punting scene, and now back with few reviews and hopefully more in future.

Last week I was in Edinburgh for a business trip and decided to have some relaxing/fun time. I'm usually one for big fake boobs so my targets were primarily:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (unavailable at the time)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (initially available but she eventually cancelled with ample notice)

I then decided to go the complete opposite direction, natural, tiny and petite reassured by the various reviews.

The girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Spot on and prompt all via text (after no reply on AW), it was fairly short notice she was good to see me the same evening. Her English is obviously fluent being native.

Amount Paid: £180 for 1hr 30mins

Location: She receives in an apartment at the top of Leith Walk where she appears to live alone, I couldn't see sign of a second person.
The bathroom, used after the session (I did arrived freshly showered), was clean and full of toiletries; the place and the bedroom where spot on too.

Looks/Personality: She is the person in the pictures, she looks younger than her age, it was also a bit weird for me to look her because her face resemble way too much the one of a waitress working at my usual pub in London, definitely not a stunner but absolutely pleasant. The rest is what it says on the tin really, she is short, skinny and petite, with small natural breasts and fairly longish reactive nipples, the body is not super toned but it can definitely give a run to some younger birds. Personality wise she was very welcoming but definitely not too forthcoming, she didn't strike me like the person who would take the initiative or a leading role in the games, she is more on the kind gentle spectrum.

Services: She opened the door and she was wearing a very tight blue cocktail dress and physic defying high heels, but unlike described in other reviews, nothing happened at the door. In the bedroom we sat on a sofa beside the bed, I got offered a glass of water and started a bit of chat just to break the ice and then things got going. There was a lot of french kissing (no DFK maybe because I have a quite important beard which maybe she didn't fancy too much) and touching, and in no time we were undressing each other with on top of me on the sofa. Not much was left on her but I still have my trousers on, I then lifted her (she is fairly light and manoeuvrable) and took her to the bed where the dances started. Oral is one of my favourite activities and I couldn't resist the temptation to go down on her. Nicole was fresh and clean, neither good or bad smells just a neutral natural tasty pussy flavour which was quite inebriating, especially because she was quite wet, from there we then moved into 69 where she diligently covered me (as advertised) and engaged in God knows what sort of dyson like suction activity that made it a struggle for me to focus on her pussy enough to give her the pleasure she was giving me. After all the initial foreplay and rubbing and also the fact I didn't have sex for quite a while it was no longer than 10 minutes and I popped without not even knowing where, surely in the condom but not sure if she kept going on with her mouth or hands or else... it was too good. Worth mentioning that all the 69 ceremonies happened with my blind folder as per my explicit request on the spot.

Since I had 90 minutes I decided to go and have a quick shower and then go back for round two. Because she is a qualified masseuse and I genuinely had a stressful week I opted for a relaxing break while waiting for the little friend to catch up some breath. Having massage is common habit of mine so I recognise a good one, and her technique is fairly good, unfortunately she lacks in strength which takes a bit away from the experience. It wasn't too long since I was ready and get going again but I decided to let her finish with the massage first but due to my constant movement she realised something was going on and she started playing again with me. She then reached for another condom and we then started a refresh of kama sustra 101, with missionary, reverse missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and one of my favourite with her laying down with straight closed legs and me from behind, it was quite snug and cosy in there which again I couldn't resist and came for the second time.

I still had about 15 minutes left but it was time to call it a day so I went for another shower, back for some after coitus chit chats and I then got dressed up and left. Oh yes, we both almost forgot about the agreed pecuniary exchange and if I didn't offered to pay at the end I could have probably walked away no questions asked.

Summary: All in all a good and positive experience, not a crazy super filthy dirty kinky one, if that's what you are after Nicole is not the person for you, but if a good GFE is more down your alley by all means go and visit this very accommodating lady. Also, full credit to her, it put you ease and she doesn't watch the clock for sure.

Will I return, yes, but as plan B or C again because she is not my usual go to type of girl.

I do hope the review helps, but if you have any question just ask.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 09:26:26 pm by foobarbaz »

Offline hairdownthere

There was a lot of french kissing (no DFK maybe because I have a quite important beard which maybe she didn't fancy too much)

What is an important beard???

Offline BaronVonProdger

A special kind of beard that only a few very important men can grow. :D

Offline M62B44

lucky you that you even get a reply from her.

Offline foobarbaz

Quiet a long one, viking/spartan style, not your usual stubble or half a inch long one, so obviously there are quite some hair getting in the way of action

Offline foobarbaz

lucky you that you even get a reply from her.
Not sure, is she famous for being particularly busy? If so, then yes, I guess I was for such a short notice arrangement.

Offline Davidwill

I used to have an hour massage with her. Very comfy experience. The picture looks younger than the real person.

Offline foobarbaz

I used to have an hour massage with her. Very comfy experience. The picture looks younger than the real person.
I have to agree, but yet she doesn't look her actual age I'd say.