Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TANU SEXY INDIAN - HEATHROW  (Read 928 times)

3 review(s) for TANUSEXYINDIAN (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tynetunnel]

Offline Jerk Chicken

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-Punt Chit Chat.

Meet happened in mid Feb. Not easy to get hold off (and wish I hadn’t) many texts go unanswered as do phone calls. When I finally did get hold of the pro pleasant but business like. Fluent English with Indian accent. Checked service/rates and they were as per profile. No extras offered. Given hotel name over the phone so no need to send post code.

Digs/punt room – 6/10

Well known punting hotel in Heathrow. Functional, no issues with reception. Room itself was reasonably clean as was the bathroom. Paid hotel parking. Given room number as soon as I arrived. As fuck hotels go it does the job.

The Pro 4/10

I truly can’t’ say if she is the girl in the pics but if she is, they are a decade out of date. I rek late 30s. 5’6”, Size 10, quite a hard-looking face, not ugly but certainly not overly attractive either. Shoulder length hair and her saving grace was quite large and firm tits for her age. Greeted in lingerie. To be honest my heart sunk when I saw her, I knew the pics were airbrushed and all and should have walked but hey!

Fee & VFM 2/10

Paid £120 for 40 minutes for FK, OW, Sex

The Punt 2/10

Or the non-punt I should say. Started off well enough. Decent friendly pre chit-chat then moved onto a massage which was pretty good to be fair. Stripped her off and went in for some RO. Clean pussy and was greeted with some gentle moans as my tongue went to work, she got quite wet which left me anticipating a really good fuck. Had a decent suck of those nipples for good measure. FK was restricted to light lip touch and nothing more. Now this is where the punt went south. On with the mac and the BJ technique was meh so after a minute or so I am getting bored so I told her can we now fuck and at this point she scrunched up her miserable face and said ” err no it’s not going to fit??? Your dick is to big”. I was like “what, you’re joking right”. Well I probably said a bit more than that. Granted I am perhaps above average but in 9 years of punting I have never been refused a fuck. I pleaded for some pussy like a bloody puppy who had lost its new bone but the bitch wasn’t having it. Off came the mac and she tried to wank me off instead. This wasn’t working for me so after a few minutes told her to stop and brought an end to this joke of meet the only thing I wasn’t laughing! Had a quick shower, dressed and on my way!

Existing AW reviews: 1/10.

I have no idea how Tanu, bar one, has managed to accumulate these favourable reviews; either I saw a different girl or those AW punters are dumb as fuck or the each to their own mantra comes into play.

Jerk Chik Rating: 3/10

To me this is the ultimate nightmare punt. Balls full but can’t fuck despite a naked pro in front of you almost on par with a stinky pussy. Okay not quite but…

Return: NO!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bondmaniac

That Is an absolute joke.. how they can get away with charging you full Mooney then say you're too big !!  I personally saw her about 4 years ago i think in Leicester. Didn't have the issues with not being allowed to fuck so the being average is probably an advantage.  Her breasts were probably the one thing that made me take the plunge,  but the service was nothing more than average. I think the lure of a genuine Indian girl was the Only thing that was really positive.   But she is overpriced for an average service.  Should have had some money back from her !!

Offline Jerk Chicken

tbh as I was getting dressed I debated with myself to ask for a partial refund but got the feeling it might turn ugly and the mood I was in thought fuck it. Let the bitch have the dosh. And you're spot regarding her tits that's the only good thing about her!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JonasG

You can tell by how her profile is written that she's a massive bitch.

Offline The_Don

Existing AW reviews: 1/10.

I have no idea how Tanu, bar one, has managed to accumulate these favourable reviews; either I saw a different girl or those AW punters are dumb as fuck or the each to their own mantra comes into play.

I know YMMV, with any W/G.

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.