Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvette_sexy - Manchester  (Read 1044 times)

1 review(s) for Evelline_sexy xox (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kammyaccountant

External Link/Members Only

So I recently booked to see Yvetfe, communications were good, she gave me her number and she sent me her address.  Yvette is gorgeous, she's  petite but has a great figure, her pictures on aw are accurate.  She is foreign but speak good English, started off with some kissing and then she started on a great OW, OWO is extra.  She climbed on top and started cowgirl, I had to stop her as I was ready to explode, next was missionary before finishing in doggy.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and as she's new her prices are low In my opinion, I would definitely see her again.
Only negative I can think of is her kissing, she said she's not really into kissing hence the lack of interest by her.

Duration: 30min
Cost: £60
Parking: lots of street parking, free between 8pm-8am.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 03:00:07 pm by kammyaccountant »

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only

So I recently booked to see Yvetfe, communications were good, she gave me her number and she sent me her address.  Yvette is gorgeous, she's  petite but has a great figure, her pictures on aw are accurate.  She is foreign but speak good English, started off with some kissing and then she started on a great OW, OWO is extra.  She climbed on top and started cowgirl, I had to stop her as I was ready to explode, next was missionary before finishing in doggy.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself and as she's new her prices are low In my opinion, I would definitely see her again.
Only negative I can think of is her kissing, she said she's not really into kissing hence the lack of interest by her.

Duration: 30min
Cost: £60
Parking: lots of street parking, free between 8pm-8am.

Thanks for the review pal. But how much is CIM extra???

Offline kammyaccountant

I didn't ask her but I'd think it would be between £20-£40.  She's new so will be easy to haggle on price.