Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebeca, Ariana & Zaria of Luton  (Read 5068 times)

1 review(s) for rebeca@hoot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for zaria sexy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for ariana.sexxxy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Also
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
And

Their photos are realistic.

I often have adventures when I punt and this week was no exception. I set out to meet Rebeca and there was no opportunity to discuss the hoot, as her English was not up to it. I phone one afternoon to ask about an early start next day, 0830. I was given the postcode and advised to call at 0800 to wake her so she would be ready for me. Google maps showed me that the address was close to the railway station so I knew to leave time for finding a parking place. I called at 8 and was given the address. The whole area is full of construction and one road close by was closed. I found a space but did have to walk a little to the flat, which was above a shop.

In I came and up the stairs. An old place but clean inside. But the lady I met, Ariana, was not Rebeca. It was she who had spoken on the phone as Rebeca could not speak good English. But she was attractive. Tiny and slim and smiling, but she had two more assets. She spoke English and had a beautiful friend called Zaria. I decided that this was not a bait and switch, from what they told me so I handed over a bag of (Argentinian) cherries which was a huge success considering it was a cold wet February day. Kisses and or hugs immediately. Agreed a reasonable duo price -  £120 - and we undressed and settled down on a double bed in a warm small  room.

Ariana could kiss for England and Romania, and writhed and snuggled as she did so. Zaria went for mister happy and stroked him against her body. Soon it was poke him rather than stroke him. Then I wanted a swap to kiss her and she would not do it. I was cross but kept this in as not to spoil the atmosphere more than it was spoiled for me already. She had a new puncture for jewellery just above her mouth and that was the problem. But just looking at her nubile young full breasts was a turn on. I concentrated on Ariana who was attractive to me despite being a miniature. Slim slinky bum cheeks and tiny breasts. She sat on my face; I clutched the cheeks and licked her. She liked it. I liked it even more when there were noises and in came Rebeca, a refugee from the Luton rush hour wearing only a towel at this  point. I politely dismissed Zaria for a £20 cost and transferred the favours to Rebeca. Just like her photos but more so. Great hips and huge thighs, just what I like and breasts of a fair size.

Rebeca and Ariana started to snog while I paid attention to down below. What an adventure to be between them with my tongue. Mister happy stood to attention after a while. The ladies lay down on their backs and I licked one and then the other and finally tried to enter Ariana while we kissed each other. I could not really get on, either she was small or I was large or both. So I entered Rebeca in mish and went slowly in and out and savoured the total flesh to flesh experience while Ariana snogged Rebeca.

I lay down and Ariana tried to ride me cowgirl and again could not get me inside. I rolled her onto her tummy and instead of doggy gently entered her from behind (no, not anal) lying flat over her and fondling her bum cheeks while Rebeca snuggled up against me. Bliss and I shot my load into Ariana.
I am already planning a return visit and considering which one I shall try with Rebeca or her alone.

One snag for the unwary. Ariana smokes. She stopped as soon as I saw her and asked her not to, and it was not in the bedroom.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:53:01 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline 8a8ylon

Were you told cum once in 30 and 2 in a hr?

Were you told cum once in 30 and 2 in a hr?
Nobody tells me when to have an orgasm, I let it happen when I am ready and feel like it. I do not perform twice in a short time as it is physiologically impossible. The only time I feel my true age is post-coital. Otherwise I am buoyant and boyish!

I urge you to write in English. This is not a text message forum.

Offline 8a8ylon

U sound very much like the WG that tell me I can only cum once.... :scare:

U sound very much like the WG that tell me I can only cum once....

I have no idea what you mean and what is the relevance of how many orgasms I have had in relation to my review. I fear that you are diverting the discussion. Your waving hands do not scare me.

Offline 8a8ylon

Not so sure u read my initial reply I don't care if u cum once or a thousand times my Q was did the WG state in ur meeting the number of times u could cum?

Would a  :angelgirl: scare u?  :hi:

I understand some only cum only and that's enough as u say ur fine with that! :drinks:

I don't like to be limit but others so I'm asking if I chose to visit will I get the spill of cum once or twice?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:12:03 pm by 8a8ylon »

Not so sure u read my initial reply I don't care if u cum once or a thousand times my Q was did the WG state in ur meeting the number of times u could cum?

Would a  scare u? 

I understand some only cum only and that's enough as u say ur fine with that!

I don't like to be limit but others so I'm asking if I chose to visit will I get the spill of cum once or twice?
I have never taken part in a conversation about how often I have an orgasm. Is that plain enough for you?
Is your keyboard working? You are omitting many letters like when teenagers use texting.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:36:53 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Rebeca has changed her profile:

Zaria has added a second profile

I suppose a puppetmaster must be pulling their strings.

gone
a pity
I was having a stiffy daydream of seeing her again.

Offline Ego123

Why do they change their profiles so much I'd find this a bit of a concern

Offline tazman1002001

Now all the profile links listed are gone.....?  :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Now all the profile links listed are gone.....?  :dash:

Zaria is now:

rebeca is here

and Alexa

I visited them again earlier this week and had a great tumble with all 3 together.

Online finn5555

Zaria is now:

rebeca is here

and Alexa

I visited them again earlier this week and had a great tumble with all 3 together.

Did they do you a special rate  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Zaria is now:

rebeca is here

and Alexa

Glad you enjoyed them again HP

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I just met Rebeca alone, just the one lady and had a great time. Vanilla sex but voluptuous, slow, warm, friendly and satisfying. (I took cheesecake long this time)

There was another lady in the apartment name of Carla but I cannot be sure whether she is on Aw or not as Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
right hair colour but she was in a towelling robe so cannot be sure.