Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella mega boobs - Wembley  (Read 7586 times)

15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: fairly grotty flat conversion in North Wembley - room functional with large double bed. Bathroom not used
Cost: £30/15
Girl: as per photos, she is big but the chebs are bigger
Service: agreed, o wo and sex for 15 prior to arrival. This was conducted and then moved into mish. at vinegar strokes decided that she could have a facial - duly accepted.
Nb she also allows fk (not requested), ro, face sitting, titwank, within this price

Overall: gvfm. She is not a looker, but if you like your chebs monstrously big, she’s worth a punt.

Offline JackTheStripper

How do you like, your Chebs in the morning, I like mine with a smile  :wackogirl:

Offline RAJEC

How do you like, your Chebs in the morning, I like mine with a smile  :wackogirl:

Agreed! Sometimes I like them with a splash of my jizz  :yahoo:

Offline sparkus

She's been there a while, used to work from grothouses of Newham.

Was amused that Alice36JJ considered her a rival.

Offline BoobsJuggler

She has been on my radar for a while. Hope that she will available over the 3rd week of April, so I can post my 1st review.  :dance:

Offline sparkus

She has been on my radar for a while. Hope that she will available over the 3rd week of April, so I can post my 1st review.  :dance:

Not sure you'd need a radar to spot that (boom tish)

Offline RAJEC

Not sure you'd need a radar to spot that (boom tish)

True, she’s more like a lighthouse (boom boom tish)!

Offline Latinoking

Any comments on her oral skills? Is she vanilla ,gfe or pse ect?

Offline RAJEC

Any comments on her oral skills? Is she vanilla ,gfe or pse ect?

She’s pretty filthy all round. Oral is very sloppy and she’s happy to take cum anywhere.
I opted for a facial and she wiped my bell end all over her face to make sure I was fully drained.

She not a looker by any stretch, but a good set up if you’re running on full and need emptying out quickly   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:20:39 am by RAJEC »

Offline kidpoontang

She not a looker by any stretch, but a good set up if you’re running on full and need emptying out quickly   :thumbsup:
Specsavers have free eye tests on at the moment :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 10:10:34 pm by kidpoontang »

Offline thetinman007

Different stokes for different folks

Offline Mr Sinister

I've P&D her a couple of times for the size of her tits she's VFM if you like them gigantic.

niftyfiftydave

Different stokes for different folks

I don,t mind a curvy bird, even a bbw at times but i could not do this. Each to their own.