Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie tells me not to go to Prossies  (Read 11012 times)

Offline tazz

Yes thats right still cant believe this. Went to see Hot Khloe MODEL in Colindale north London See External Link/Members Only
Shes been reviewed on here. Booked an hour and started off with a good service and smoking fetish as requested. She smokes but not done this before. Came in ten minutes, then she asked me to massage her. Says shes no good massaging guys. She left the room a few times for short periods and had a second round. She was mentioning her mate next door and that she will be free in a bit as i was asking about her and telling her i love Polish girls. Also asked me if id be up for a 3 some, told me its £300 when their hourly rate is £100. Seemed a bit bizzare to me.

About 35 minutes into the session i finished a second shag, but didnt cum. She had a quick cigg break and starts chatting. Then tells me that i shouldnt screw working girls regularly, as the hour goes past quick and its a lot of cash. I was shocked to say the least and told her im suprised with what shes saying. She then says she doesnt just do the job for the money and told her sister not to spend £200 on a pair of sunglasses. She then made out she wasnt feeling good due to the ciggs. She also told me about a client whod been robbed by some Romanian pretending to be polish whilst in the shower in Finchley.

I cleaned up and before i was leaving she couldnt understand why i wasnt happy. Text her to say im not coming back as she ended the session 25 minutes early. Her excuse we had sex twice. I was so pissed off with having a Prossie tell me i should not fuck lots of prossies that 2 hours later i went and fucked a brazillian who never once complained.

I cant imagine many other guys could have had a prossie say dont spend monemy on prossies.

Offline hockogrockle

Well, at least the advice seems to have been honest and well-intentioned, even if it was hardly in her own best interests to give it. Were you dressed particularly scruffily, by any chance?

TeasingTanya24

this sounds like one off the scenarios were she doesnt like you (no offence) and probably the reason mentioned the two girl is too make it easier and more fun for her having her mate/sister whoever she was in the room.......please dont take offence just honest oppinion from a wg myself x

Offline tazz

Well, at least the advice seems to have been honest and well-intentioned, even if it was hardly in her own best interests to give it. Were you dressed particularly scruffily, by any chance?

No o fcourse not, she twice asked me what i do and where im from. Maybe shes looking to quit her work. I can see why so many guys opt for 30 minutes as so many prossies want it over in this time.

Offline tazz

this sounds like one off the scenarios were she doesnt like you (no offence) and probably the reason mentioned the two girl is too make it easier and more fun for her having her mate/sister whoever she was in the room.......please dont take offence just honest opinion from a wg myself x

If you dont like a guy do you con him out of 25 minutes. At least she should have the deceny to give me back £20. There seems to be lots of prossies who do this and dont think about the consequences. Once heard a guy rowing with one who ended the session half way through as she wasnt prepared to give him back £20. Prossie i was with left the room to speak with him. I got fed up and left.

Offline Straife

Got a link for that Brazilian? :hi:

Offline tazz

Got a link for that Brazilian? :hi:

Yea its External Link/Members Only although its not the girl in the pictures. Shes £150 an hour, fucked her for 30 minutes and she was good.

James999

Tazz

Have you got MUG tattooed on your forehead   :wacko:

Urfi

Tazz

Have you got MUG tattooed on your forehead   :wacko:
No, he's got "GUM", because he put it there himself. :D

Sailormack

Tazz, always book 30 min appointment and extend if possible and going well. :hi:

Offline Mothball15

Last year i was in tropical palms around 11pm and saw a prossie, as i was tired i closed my eyes to 'focus', she looked at me and told me that i was ashamed to be doing this.

i got up @ walked out.

you're not along on this.

Hellraiser

this sounds like one off the scenarios were she doesnt like you (no offence) and probably the reason mentioned the two girl is too make it easier and more fun for her having her mate/sister whoever she was in the room.......please dont take offence just honest oppinion from a wg myself x

Doesn't matter if she doesn't like him, it doesn't change the fact she is a fucking skank CUNT. He paid for an hour, he should receive an hours service, not 35 fucking minutes.

Good on you for creating this thread Tazz. Hopefully others will avoid this fucking scamming low-life bitch.

Offline tazz

No, he's got "GUM", because he put it there himself. :D

Get lost you pricks

Offline mattylondon

Tazz, always book 30 min appointment and extend if possible and going well. :hi:
mmm He's a sensitive little soul, that one. 'Get lost you pricks' isn't very nice now, is it?  :D

He'd do well to follow your 30 minute advice and not be taken for a mug, the next time. I too get the impression that the prossie didn't like him but nevertheless, she took his money and if she did con him out of this time, then she's a thief.

Ted Bear

Write a negative FR for prossie time wasting!

In terms about her remark - maybe you are young & good looking and implied you dont need to :hi: OR she just loopy  :wackogirl:

:unknown:

James999

Get lost you pricks

Can we just have a recap here, YOU get mugged off by pro$$ies repeatedly, we notice this and comment, and that makes us pricks  :wacko:

vorian

Tazz, would this thread not been better off as  negative review. As opposed to a main board thread personally I could not give a fuck what a prossie told me. It's none of her business for one and most wgs talk a load of crap anyway.

The bigger issue is the short timing you which is a basic,  if this thread was a review it might help other punters avoid her in the future. Btw doesn't matter what you looked like it is not her job to judge you in anyway it is her, very well paid job to act like she likes you.  Simply she is a bad prossy crap at her job. Move on and find the next one.

TeasingTanya24

if a customer books an hour and we dont click thats definately an issue yes thats why new customers should always book minimum time and increase if there happy.....the girls are always too blame how do we know he doesnt stink or be excessively rough we dont all jump on the bandwagon though and its the girl thats a robbing bitch tut

vorian

if a customer books an hour and we dont click thats definately an issue yes thats why new customers should always book minimum time and increase if there happy.....the girls are always too blame how do we know he doesnt stink or be excessively rough we dont all jump on the bandwagon though and its the girl thats a robbing bitch tut

He paid for an hour and did not get an hour it is a wgs job to make the customer happy. If he stank etc, refund the money and ask him to leave. As she did not refund he money she is indeed a robbing bitch.

TeasingTanya24

doesnt state he asked dont ask in life dont get....
are you telling me if someone gave you £100 for a job you was only there half the expected time but they didnt ask for a refund of the rest of the money you would willingly give it would you hell.....it happens its part off punting who says had he asked he wouldnt have got a refund?

Offline finn5555

He paid for an hour and did not get an hour it is a wgs job to make the customer happy. If he stank etc, refund the money and ask him to leave. As she did not refund he money she is indeed a robbing bitch.

Totally agree shit pro$$ies should be named and shamed  :hi:

Offline mh

how do we define a shit prossie a rating off 14 brilliant feedbacks wouldnt say too me a shit prossie :z

Well your first problem is thinking that AW feedback means anything... Not on here it doesn't. Bad AW feedback is a warning sign, good AW feedback means nothing whatsoever. If AW insisted on the service provider always putting their feedback up first then we might get truthful reviews from the customers.

Offline finn5555

how do we define a shit prossie a rating off 14 brilliant feedbacks wouldnt say too me a shit prossie :z

Simply that if she charges £xxx an hour she should deliver on that service for the hour  :hi:

I keep my end of the bargain when visiting, pay the agreed amount, ensure I'm clean and polite.

Maybe those 14 are from fluffies or made up one never knows ....

Hellraiser

Please try to use capitalization and full stops in your posts because they are hard to read. And yes, it is the whore who is a robbing bitch if the man paid for an hour and she gives 35 minutes service.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:31:48 pm by Hellraiser »

TeasingTanya24

sorry sir :)

and no i strongly disagree ask for a refund dont expect

Hellraiser

This is you, isn't it?

External Link/Members Only

Reading some of your bombardment of posts today, and your attitude in this thread that it's acceptable for a girl to be paid for an hour and only do 30 minutes service, and the punter should have to ask for a refund, I would hope other punters here stay very clear of you. Your attitude is shit.

Offline finn5555

You are spouting the usual pro$$ie bollocks I see  :wackogirl:

TeasingTanya24

no i just have a view and some personality customers are way too quick too judge the girl many many a punter who is happy for whatever reason leaves early and is happy too not be refunded and will come time and time again was this girl a mind reader guessing not! i think girls should stick up for girls more often as they always get the brunt of it two sides too every story

Offline finn5555

no i just have a view and some personality customers are way too quick too judge the girl many many a punter who is happy for whatever reason leaves early and is happy too not be refunded and will come time and time again was this girl a mind reader guessing not! i think girls should stick up for girls more often as they always get the brunt of it two sides too every story

Some guys are mugs I will give you that ......

Hellraiser

You are spouting the usual pro$$ie bollocks I see  :wackogirl:

Read some of her blog posts on her profile. She comes across as a lowlife cunt. Shit attitude to punters in general. Most of her feedback is from people with only 2 or 3 feedback themselves.

You don't have a personality. You are making shit up and are a liar. There are very few punters who pay for an hour and then leave after half that time, and still carry on returning unless they are fucking retarded. If they are leaving after less than an hour, it's almost always because the whore is doing a shit job.

If you want to stick up for other whores, fuck off to SAAFE.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 05:55:11 pm by Hellraiser »

James999

i think girls should stick up for girls more often as they always get the brunt of it two sides too every story

I think you should fuck off to Safe with that attitude, Pro$$ies defending other pro$$ies just because they are Pro$$ies it what makes sites so sterlile and stagnant (Pro$$ienet etc)

Oh and your profile states a size 12, why have you pictures showing someone much bigger than a size 12  :music:

Offline finn5555

Read some of her blog posts on her profile. She comes across as a lowlife cunt. Shit attitude to punters in general. Most of her feedback is from people with only 2 or 3 feedback themselves.

You don't have a personality. You are making shit up and are a liar. There are very few punters who pay for an hour and then leave after half that time, and still carry on returning unless they are fucking retarded. If they are leaving after less than an hour, it's almost always because the whore is doing a shit job.

If you want to stick up for other whores, fuck off to SAAFE.

Expat I've read her profile it's shit  :drinks:

TeasingTanya24

being a punter yourself you clearly know how other punters act hmmmm! yes please do look at my blogs there one thing punters dont like HONEST! why as a wg shouldnt i be able too speak my mind? or am i beneath you because you as men pay for us as women?

Offline finn5555

being a punter yourself you clearly know how other punters act hmmmm! yes please do look at my blogs there one thing punters dont like HONEST! why as a wg shouldnt i be able too speak my mind? or am i beneath you because you as men pay for us as women?

With all due respect your profile is shit  :drinks:

TeasingTanya24

all this site is punters kissing other punters arses and dont like it if a wg has an opinion well the reality is sadly wgs have opinions too and the right too voice them :)

Hellraiser

Punters don't give a fuck about your so-called honesty. Nor do they give a fuck about whatever shit you're thinking about. They only care about getting the service they paid for.

You are paid to fuck, not think.

Offline finn5555

all this site is punters kissing other punters arses and dont like it if a wg has an opinion well the reality is sadly wgs have opinions too and the right too voice them :)

You will get banned which is a good thing really.......  your eloquence would be better appreciated on SAAFE  :wackogirl:

Offline finn5555

if people get banned for having an opinnion thats very sad but not suprising obviously men are the superior on here

This is a punters forum not a pro$$ies forum for spouting shit  :hi: something you certainly have mastered

James999

The problem is the opinion of a Fat bitter pro$$ie is not welcome here

Hidden Image/Members Only

hollysbeenabadgirl

Tazz, would this thread not been better off as  negative review. As opposed to a main board thread

Tazz, I am sure Admin will amend the title and move the thread to the correct board if you PM him. That said he is very quick at picking up on things.

Tanya, Rarely a girl gets a booking that ends earlier, very rarely it is half of the time. Considering that us ladies bleat on about the fact gents pay for our time, then we really should be checking if there is an issue if they are not using all or most of it. I can not see the defense this WG could have, except maybe she presumed by his body language he was finished. I normally take them asking for a shower as an indication...that or when they start begging to be released  :lol:

Hellraiser

sorry i forgot you have the ability too know what every other punters needs and wants are.....

so if were paid too fuck not think why are so many reports moaning that the girl doesnt speak too them, has no personality, is too mechnical.......

id rather not be a fuckable robot thankyou and seen as i set my rates and i set my services im paid for my time and what happens in that being a wg is my decision :)

You charge £60 for 30 minutes. If you seriously expect people on here to believe that you have punters who pay you a £100 for a 30 minute service when they could be paying £60, then you're an idiot.

There is a difference between a whore having personality vs the shit you are spouting. Go to SAAFE and I'm sure you'll find other washed up whores patting your back that you, supposedly, get paid for doing nothing.

Offline finn5555

Tazz, I am sure Admin will amend the title and move the thread to the correct board if you PM him. That said he is very quick at picking up on things.

Tanya, Rarely a girl gets a booking that ends earlier, very rarely it is half of the time. Considering that us ladies bleat on about the fact gents pay for our time, then we really should be checking if there is an issue if they are not using all or most of it. I can not see the defense this WG could have, except maybe she presumed by his body language he was finished. I normally take them asking for a shower as an indication...that or when they start begging to be released  :lol:

Begging to be released.... And here was me thinking you were the submissive one Holly  :sarcastic:

TeasingTanya24

are theres no wonder  "prossies" are being so blunt and cold with customers if your so nasty luckily your comments dont remotely bother me i was purely giving my oppinion which obviously many didnt like

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
If something a client does is causing me to hold back I'll tell him, simple as that. If he persists then depends what it is but if it's so bad I can't continue I'll say and we'll agree to cut it short. We may however be able to continue the booking for the full time, and not extend. Often it's something that can be rectified and we get through it.

Throwing someone out for no other reason than a can't be bothered attitude stinks, and will not get her repeat business - which is daft. Every client is a potential for repeat, which is a sign of good service plus basis of  any long term business and so should be treated with respect.

You hear stories of guys being chucked out after 1 round, can't see the point in saying £x is for an hour if you are going to kick them out half-way through, may as well advertise that as a half-hour price and get it done with :wackogirl:

Offline finn5555

are theres no wonder  "prossies" are being so blunt and cold with customers if your so nasty luckily your comments dont remotely bother me i was purely giving my oppinion which obviously many didnt like

Tanya give a good service and stick to what's agreed is all we ask, if you don't do that look here External Link/Members Only maybe that's what your more suited to  :hi:

Offline finn5555

If something a client does is causing me to hold back I'll tell him, simple as that. If he persists then depends what it is but if it's so bad I can't continue I'll say and we'll agree to cut it short. We may however be able to continue the booking for the full time, and not extend. Often it's something that can be rectified and we get through it.

Throwing someone out for no other reason than a can't be bothered attitude stinks, and will not get her repeat business - which is daft. Every client is a potential for repeat, which is a sign of good service plus basis of  any long term business and so should be treated with respect.

You hear stories of guys being chucked out after 1 round, can't see the point in saying £x is for an hour if you are going to kick them out half-way through, may as well advertise that as a half-hour price and get it done with :wackogirl:

A well balanced and constructive answer. Maybe you should open up a pro$$ie school of etiquette  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TeasingTanya24

i do a fine service thankyou for your worries about my future though :)

Offline AnthG

The problem is you are on a customer forum though. And therefore as a service provider like it or not you need to always have your working cap on and post in this manner.

On saafe you are on the service provider forum - no customers allowed - and as such you can say what you like there.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Hellraiser

Reading your blog posts, you are quite a piece of shit yourself. Punters may be nasty to you, but you are also a cunt to them.

Your opinion is shit and does not deserve respect. You are also a liar, claiming you have many punters who are happy to pay for an hour and leave early. Even Holly says that is very rare, and you claim you have 'many'. Wacko.

Offline finn5555

i do a fine service thankyou for your worries about my future though :)

Do you??? I think another little porkie has escaped your lips  :sarcastic: