Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlueMoon Rosie - Whitechapel  (Read 1983 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline johnsheppard99

Id put this one down as a positive, as while not THE best meet ive ever had, it was by far enjoyable enough for me to go back a couple of weeks later, which i'll put in another review!

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration:
60 minutes @ £100

Communication:
Very good! Reasonably quick to reply to messages on AW, actually answered my questions and didn't do the usual one line "call me" replies. When it came to message by phone on the day, replies were fast, info was good, and absolutely no issues with communicating. Makes a change!

Flat in Whitechapel, a few mins walk from the train station and near the hospital. Initially did feel a bit 'exposed' though as was a bit early, and there was a building site outside the block of flats, digging up the road. The workers must have seen people coming and going all day.
As a result of roadworks, was no available/easy parking that I could see at the time, but I had come by public transport anyway.

Looks:
Accurate mostly to on her profile. No complaints from me, however didn't look quite so fresh faced as on AW, but then I was her last booking of the day. Very attractive, great body and striking blue hair.

Personality:
Seemed very warm and friendly, as if she enjoys meeting clients. Was happy and chatty, but not overly so, and easy to get on with. Happy to oblige requests and didn't have any complaints or issues.

Services:
Kissing (light), owo, 69, sex and massage.

The meet:
After all my plans for a visit to London fell though, as I still had an evening there on my own I decided to make the most of it. Contacted various girls on AW about booking, and even created a reverse booking, but most either didn't get back to me, wasted my time, or played email ping pong. Rosie on the other hand when I noticed her profile was the opposite. Friendly and informative and quick to respond, and seemed reliable enough.
Couldn't decide at first if to book for 30 or 60 mins for a first meet, but decided on a 60 min meet in the end. All quickly arranged through messaging with time, location and services all agreed in plenty of time.

Arrived a few mins early, let Rosie know when she was ready for me as I waited outside and down the road a bit. Was a bit self conscious here about the builders digging up the road outside the flats, and the people walking past from the hospital, but nothing too bad to worry about. Rosie then let me know when she was ready and which flat she was in and I headed in.
Rosie met me at the door in just a shirt, stockings and underware...wow! Invited me in and led me through to the bedroom. Started chatting a bit and then offered a shower, so I accepted and offered her the money before I took the shower (she had still not asked for it yet). I believe she works there with at least one other girl as throughout the meet I heard the occasional noises of people in the next room, and Rosie kept checking the hallway and bathroom to see if it was clear. I did notice however in the bathroom a lot of mens products on the other side of the room to the shower. Im not sure if it was for punters use maybe, or possibly the girls handler/boss perhaps as was things like shaving foam and toiletries you generally wouldn't share. Rosie kept talking throughout the meet about being single, but saying she had a date later that evening, so I don't believe the stuff belonged to a boyfriend of hers at least.

Anyway, had a quick shower and finished up, then headed back to bedroom. Sat on the bed next to Rosie and we began kissing. She seemed quite enthusiastic to kiss, and did feel a bit of tongue, but generally it was quite light and mainly lips. After removing her bra while kissing, I wanted to play with her boobs and nipples, however she did not like having her nipples squeezed so asked me to avoid pinching those. Other than that, she was happy for me to grab her boobs whole, and was more than happy to let me suck on and lick her nipples, so guessing they are quite sensitive!
Having gotten her naked, after running my hands and tongue all over her gorgeous body, she performed owo on me..annoyingly pulling off just as I cum, so didn't get to finish off in her mouth which was a bit frustrating. Other than that, she was pretty good, so not sure what other reviewers have disliked about her oral skills..or ive just had really rubbish oral off most other girls!
As we were getting on really well by this point, and I was waiting to recover, I had her lay down to return the favour and eat her out. Tasted ok, and seemed to be making the right moans and groans and getting into it. After several mins of this, time for the main event, so she grabbed a condom off the side, and put it on me herself..again something I wasnt expecting after seeing other reviews on here.
This is where she excelled and made the meet. For my 2nd and sometimes even 3rd pops, I can take quite some time inside a girl until I pop, and most of the girls ive seen either get bored of the penetration, or too sore etc and want to find reasons to stop and give a massage or more owo, which delays things even further..Rosie took it like a champ. Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy and back to Missionary..we've got to have been at it for a while and my subconscious is thinking to myself "ok..whens she going to want me to stop, must be around now.." but to my surprise she didn't and just seemed to get into things the more we went on, to the point you could see and feel the sweat on her skin! The way she held onto me, the way she rode me, the way she held hand with interlocked fingers with me, kissing occasionally as we were at it..I can't recall ever getting that sort of interaction and feeling with a WG before. It was amazing! Eventually was time to pop inside her during missionary, and then something else ive never experienced with a wg before, when I rolled off her, she grabbed some wetwipes to clean myself off with after pulling off the condom, but then rather than going to her phone or anything which most girls tend to do, she came and snuggled right into me and we lay there spooning and chatting for a bit, with me getting to run my hands all over her body still the entire time..for once, I seemed to be getting a genuine gfe!

Of course we still had time on our meeting, and I wanted to change things up again, so Rosie asked if I wanted a massage first or straight onto something else. I was still on a high from before, so figured id try out a massage from her and see if shes any good at that, I know it can sometimes be a delaying tactic but this time I didn't feel that was the case. And surprisingly, she was pretty good at it, so let her rub her hands over me for a bit while we continued to chat and I laid there and enjoyed it.
Eventually the old boy was ready again, so I asked her to grab another condom which she happily obliged, and we went for another round before finishing up about 5 mins before the hour was up (I had to ask the time, Rosie did not clock watch that im aware of during our meet), so grabbed another shower as by that point I was a sweaty mess, and we chatted more as I got dressed. Guessing as I was her last client of the day, there was no need to rush me out of the door before the next person.
Kiss goodbye, and left very happy.

Summary:
Pros - Looks good (to me personally), Friendly and down to earth. Happy to oblige when asked. Good at sex and massage. Seems to enjoy the work and knows what shes doing (not being forced into anything or doing it because she has too)
Cons - Kissing not as deep as id have liked. Other than that, I cant really remember anything bad from the meet, so in retrospect, I think it deserves more of a positive rating than I thought!