Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelLory - Fulham  (Read 2055 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimbocimil

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Very good- Texts

Not far from Fulham Broadway tube.

Price:

1 Hour - 100 as advertised - 20 CIM

Services:

- OWO, CIM

The Lady:

Late 20s, pictures accurate, great ass
Looks - 8/10

The Punt:

I see her once every 2 or 3 months, and have been for the past 2 years, never occurred that I should review her, she had a great rep here already, my experience with her hasn’t always been the best, I feel she does better for certain punters based on what I’ve got so far.

I still go to her because she is friendly, very hot and not very expensive, I just need a blowjob anyway, never attempted anything else.

Summary:

Usually, she’s my goto when all else fails. This is a borderline Neutral to me considering there have been times when I wished I'd seen somebody else, but over all, I think it's a bit harsh if I mark this as a neutral

Visit Again:

Yes, Haven’t seen her this year though.

Offline akah

does she have a gap in her teeth at the front?

Thanks for the review OP.

Looks like one for my HL!  :thumbsup:

Offline horsa

Offline Hobbit

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Very good- Texts

Not far from Fulham Broadway tube.

Price:

1 Hour - 100 as advertised - 20 CIM

Services:

- OWO, CIM

The Lady:

Late 20s, pictures accurate, great ass
Looks - 8/10

The Punt:

I see her once every 2 or 3 months, and have been for the past 2 years, never occurred that I should review her, she had a great rep here already, my experience with her hasn’t always been the best, I feel she does better for certain punters based on what I’ve got so far.

I still go to her because she is friendly, very hot and not very expensive, I just need a blowjob anyway, never attempted anything else.

Summary:

Usually, she’s my goto when all else fails. This is a borderline Neutral to me considering there have been times when I wished I'd seen somebody else, but over all, I think it's a bit harsh if I mark this as a neutral

Visit Again:

Yes, Haven’t seen her this year though.

If this is a borderline neutral then why have you given it a positive?