Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Lara  (Read 3502 times)

Festisio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lara the other day in Waterloo - working out of a chain hotel 5 mins from the tube.

Pretty girl, friendly, good English - very affectionate.  Excellent hygiene.  Likes DFK.  Very good BJ and CIM.  Enjoys RO + finger blasting.  Has a nice body, natural tits, very small belly so don't expect washboard abs.

8/10

Offline KentAde

Glad you enjoyed her.......similar to my experience with her. 100% recommended...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21976.msg326238;topicseen#msg326238

Offline akauya

Festisio, you're the master of succinct reviews.

Cheers  :drinks:

password02

Thanks for the heads up with the review - you say she has a slight belly? any idea of she is a size 10 or 12? as some of her pics would suggest nearer size 10/12 than size 8 as suggested by her on her interview

Festisio

Thanks for the heads up with the review - you say she has a slight belly? any idea of she is a size 10 or 12? as some of her pics would suggest nearer size 10/12 than size 8 as suggested by her on her interview

I'm rubbish at dress sizes but don't read too much into my comment, just that if you were hoping for a flat, tight stomach then you won't be fiinding that.  It's not like her arms or legs or arse are fat.