Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Eva - Thai - Nottingham NG1  (Read 1991 times)

12 review(s) for Hot Sexy Eva xxx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I tend to find the best practise where possible with this crew to not give too much notice, I called to say 5 mins away are you free and was told no problem, made a dash to the building as I’m probably nicking some poor bastards slot and they will have to sit it out in the rain and wait (more on this towards the end of the review).

Got there usual place, girl behind the door stuff.
She seemed really enthusiastic to start, kiss before I said hello big smile.
Paperwork sorted and off she trots.

Her photos (suprise suprise cilla) are heavily photoshopped, she isn’t as slim as the photos show, tits are fair sized but a little stiff I’m guessing they have been down but a 1/2 decent job..

Back she pops and you can tell she isn’t as experienced and Ling in the tooth as say Katie\Maya.
Kissing is the first let down, lips only and not much of it.

Now “I Love Oral” obviously so we start my favourite bit, it’s fair to good, but it’s like your missus giving you a blowjob, she’s finished before she’s started, I ask for more and I get a bit of a look but she gets back to it, took a little explaining to get her to lick my balls but she understood immediately when I asked her to lick my ass, was told no straight away.

Mish then doggy, she’s so lubed up I’m slipping around like I’m in 2 foot of snow
Back to mish she keeps asking do I want finishing by hand ffs, only been there 15 mins and it was a bit off putting, started to loose my wood so bang bang wallop let’s get it over with.
Quick wash and I’m back in the car just over 20 mins later.

In short, didn’t really enjoy the time, felt she has nice enough but a little to green for it to be fun, she wanted you in and out, which I later found out on my exit she was queuing them up at the front door, clearly the old bloke on the phone hiding under a hoody badly was her next victim  :lol:
I jizzed on her belly and tits, she didn’t shower just wiped it off before I left, if he let in the building as I walked out she wasn’t getting in the shower either. Hope he like the taste of my man fat on her nipples  :cool:  :vomit:

Wouldn’t recommend, she needs to chill out a bit, stop rushing guys in/out, not queue them up outside and shower hence a negative, pushed from a neutral to negative solely because she didn’t shower.

Offline gbyld87

I'm kind've gutted about this as I really would like to visit a decent Thai but they always seem to get shite reviews these days. 

Thanks for the review, almost definitely saved me from enjoying another blokes man fat   :thumbsdown:

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

Hope he like the taste of my man fat on her nipples  :cool:  :vomit:

Oh ILO, does that mean you had the ‘pleasure’ of her previous client’s man fat?  :vomit:

Offline NervousJ

Oh ILO, does that mean you had the ‘pleasure’ of her previous client’s man fat?  :vomit:

Oh god. Double dipped  :D

Offline RogerBoner

ILO it seems that the Golden Era of Thai girls has ended, at least in the East Midlands. Or maybe my journey  is at an impasse. The sex was wonderful  :P

Offline rhub9

Thanks for the review, ILO! I had actually attempted to see her today, but she was busy at the time I phoned. Probably with you!  :lol:

Quite happy to have dodged this bullet, as well as ILO's man fat!  :vomit:

Offline simon07

Thanks for the feedback, this group has gone downhill and her feedback is mostly negative.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think the general consensus is this groups boat has sailed, the next batch are more about getting punters in a turnstile and back out as quick as possible and the level of service, whilst most girls seem pleasant and enthusiastic deep down there’s only 22 mins in 1/2 hour  :lol:

Thinking back I don’t remember hearing her in the shower but she was hiding the dish for quite some time.

Couldn’t really comment on freshness of the jack n danny as it was lubed to the max before I got my tongue near it, when she finally grasped “69 please” she had to wipe that crap off.

It’s a shame the other profile is fake as she seems worth a look, the flat is one bed and I could see in the lounge (usually door closed) it was empty and she was alone, I think a few of the girls do live next door though.

Offline simon07

She is back and based on this review, not worth the trouble?

Offline Cocknose

I saw her in Leicester and she was great, perhaps she was having an off day
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Online wantkinkyfun

Damn, I was excited to pay her a visit! Will still risk it and report back.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’d be interested to know your experience too matey

Online wantkinkyfun

Eva is probably going to have to wait a bit. I have a duo with Kylie/LucieBee next week plus a meeting with Woofie. It might well turn out to be one of my best weeks ever punting!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Eva is probably going to have to wait a bit. I have a duo with Kylie/LucieBee next week plus a meeting with Woofie. It might well turn out to be one of my best weeks ever punting!

Lucky git!!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Would love to read about the duo adventure