Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie Real Hot - Acton  (Read 1570 times)

109 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (98 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline misterbrown

External Link/Members Only - £70 - 30 mins

Date
March 2019

Communication
phone call, booked 2hours in advance.  Quick replies with postcode and address upon arrival.

Girl
Cute, petite thai lady, I'm guessing in her 20's. not gym fit but not fat, could be described as a little bit chubby but that's a reach.

Meeting
This is my 2nd visit to Barbie, the first was a few month ago and was good but the sex only lasted a couple of mins. This time i felt like i had some unfinished business with barbie so I decided to book today and see if i could enjoy more of what she has to offer.

On arrival i was greeted by barbie and shown into the flat and then into the bedroom. nice little room that is fit for purpose. the last time i met her she was bit more bubbly and talkative but this time seemed a little different. She was still polite and friendly just a little more focused on the paperwork.
Once this was out of the way, she returned to the room where i hd undressed down to my boxers. She kissed and caressed my body and eventually started playing with my semi hard cock at this point i gently pushed down on her shoulders, to indicate that I would like her to take it in her mouth, which she did with no hesitation. Great OWO, including eye contact and licking of the shaft also a little bit of deep throat. It was very nice to watch her doing this and it lasted about 5 mins.
We moved onto the bed and i began to its her and moved towards her cute little pussy where i went to work with my tongue, she seems to enjoy this but was also clear that I should not use fingers. All good!.
After a few mins of licking and sucking her little pussy, she was nice and wet. Popped on the mac and started to gently fuck her in missionary position, I upped the tempo and gave her my best, then in doggy i fucked her from behind (she has a cute clean little butthole), then she got on top and bounced up and down in cowgirl (she is great in this position, ride a cock like a champ) then after around 20 mins of penetration, back to missionary and I popped my load in the jonny.

The sex was great. She seemed to enjoy it and I did too. i'm happy that I got to enjoy fucking her properly this time and was not an early blow out as per the previous visit!!!

In overall, great punt.
Recommend

not sure if i will be revisiting as I've ticked all of the boxes with this girl. But if you like cute Thai girl who is up for a good pounding then pay her a visit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:28:24 pm by misterbrown »