Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hailey 9696 colchester TOFTT  (Read 1546 times)

1 review(s) for hailey9696 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mr.Originality

External Link/Members Only

The girl : no doubt she is the one from her a/w profile. She is tiny, 5'2", pretty face and voice, might be 23 as stated, but might be 18 aswell, very young though, she is scottish and she'll go home tomorrow for a week of "holiday". she has some tattoos wich I'm not bothered about.
Comms : very easy everything arranged by text.
Location : a rented house from where she is working with her friend english natasha ( I have reviewed her a few weeks back ). They are also doing duos.

The meet : agreed on services prior to meet her up, unfortunately she does not kiss and she does only OW, hence my booking for a quick 15 mins session.
Got there and she opened the door in a tiny short dress, make up on, very pretty. Up in her room where we undressed each other. She revealed a tiny body with some small and perky boobs wich I sucked and licked, very responsive to this. Went down on her, a neat and very nice smelling youg pink pussy, licked her for about 5 mins, all the right moises made fake or not. Condom on followed by mish, she is so so tight and had to go quote slow, changed to doggy where I build up the pace and she really enjoyed it, she can take a serious pounding from behind. She told me I can cum on her tits but it was too late and finished inside the bag. Wet wipes to clean up, chit chat about her work and being new to this, said our goodbye and went. Overall a positive from me, she is very friendly and polite and honest about her offered services.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:34:04 pm by whateveryoucallme »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:29:33 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Mr.Originality

Yes. It is working now, thanks.

Offline cheek

What area of town is she located mate?

Offline Mr.Originality

What area of town is she located mate?

Close to old heath road.

Offline scutty brown

The girl : no doubt she is the one from her a/w profile....................

No she's not, profile is B&S, main photo is cropped from
which is actually on this Russian site, along with more photos of the same girl
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:00:13 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Mr.Originality

No she's not, profile is B&S, main photo is cropped from
which is actually on this Russian site, along with more photos of the same girl
Hidden Image/Members Only
And how the fuck do you know if you haven't saw her ?
She is the one and she is real, she got a big tattoo on her left forearm, another one on her chest above her left boob, a quote or something, and another one above her left ankle. Have you thought about the possibility of the russian website stealing photos from elsewhere ?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 11:52:14 pm by whateveryoucallme »

Offline scutty brown

And how the fuck do you know if you haven't saw her ?
She is the one and she is real, she got a big tattoo on her left forearm, another one on her chest above her left boob, a quote or something, and another one above her left ankle. Have you thought about the possibility of the russian website stealing photos from elsewhere ?

I guess that's why the Russian site has 58 photos of her, AW five?
Its why the equivalent photo on AW to the one I posted above is a tighter crop, with the borders missing?
Its why the tattoos aren't visible in the photos.....?

You've been had

I'm sure the Russian site also stole the photos, but so did the girl you saw: its clear the photos didn't originate with her on AW
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:20:03 am by scutty brown »

Offline theoldmaggot

Thanks for the TOFTT, looks good but shame with no OWO

:hi:

Offline Flightfan

I guess that's why the Russian site has 58 photos of her, AW five?
Its why the equivalent photo on AW to the one I posted above is a tighter crop, with the borders missing?
Its why the tattoos aren't visible in the photos.....?

You've been had

I'm sure the Russian site also stole the photos, but so did the girl you saw: its clear the photos didn't originate with her on AW

From the Russian site showing her tats as described by OP.

Offline Wellhung241

I can't seem to get to her page via those links anymore. It just takes me to the AW search page. And doesn't say anything about her profile being inactive. Odd.

SaneOnes

From the Russian site showing her tats as described by OP.

Yes, quite possibly that Russian site is a UKE equivalent or something similar for the girls to advertise in.

Offline secretgarden22

The AW link doesn't work. Can you post it again?