Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo English - On Tour in Leeds  (Read 2139 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Spainquisi

External Link/Members Only

Backstory- Was desperate for a punt on a Sunday and after exhausting my plans A to C, I got a callback from my plan D. Thought to myself might as well take the plunge here. Agreed to pay £70 for half an hour

Comms - Nothing great, Although she did managed to call me back at least. Once I got to the area around the meet, she was very slow in responding to my messages on address specifics. Not the worst I've seen but not the most proactive either, we were supposed to meet for 6:00 but didn't actually meet until half an hour later. Mostly because she was so slow to respond.

Location - Not the most discreet hotel location in Leeds. Hotel had a reception right beside the elevator with two or three receptionists. Not really complaining though but I hate being seen by anyone personally at all.

Service - Alright right off the bat, She has a stunning body with amazing fake tits. Not everyone is a fan of this but I have to admit that even if you don't rate bolt ons, these are very well done. She's a size 6 and her photos don't do her justice, great figure no problem there. Face-wise she's probably a 6/10, not as pretty as some have suggested.
She's very chatty and has that Geordie-lass thing going on about her. Not that I minded but at a certain point, I actually just wanted to get on with the deed. 

Actual service was very cold. No lead-up, no kissing, straight with the condom on and OW. She was actually terrible at OW and almost downright unpleasant but your mileage may vary as some guys do like that deep aggressive style. I actually found it to be very toothy and almost painful, she didn't offer OWO and I didn't ask. Based on that aggressive style, I'm glad I didn't.

I managed to get her to stop by trying to get her to FK which wasn't actually as bad as many have said. Started off in cowgirl, finished off in mish. Actual sex wasn't bad and was probably only bearable because she has such a nice pair, the last straw for me was that she did that thing some WGs do where they plant their legs funny to prevent you from going deep which I found to be strange because I'm not small but I'm not the biggest out there either.

Probably one of the worst punts I've ever had. Do not recommend unless you have a burning desire for fake tits in a pump and dump situation.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:58:10 am by Spainquisi »