Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna_Rose Manchester / Liverpool  (Read 1579 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Luna has been on my list for a long time.

I don’t normally pay attention to ladies with tattoos, but on one of my browses of AW I couldn’t help but be curious about her ink and hair colour combo.

After a look over her profile I was instantly impressed. She looks amazing, her videos clearly show that she loves sex and she had me gripped, I wanted to book her.

The booking - Luna was as tidy as I expected. Petite, beautiful body, well dressed and smelled lovely. From viewing her profile to making a booking was a number of weeks, so by this point i’d already knocked a few wanks out over her videos on AW - I thought she was super hot and I couldn’t wait to try her out.

I had a shower and once finished was greeted by her on the bed. She was very friendly and was asking me what I wanted from the booking - I didn’t get far in telling her, we went straight into DFK, before she gave me one of the best blow jobs i’ve had. Her technique is perfect and she can take your whole cock without warning.

I was in dreamland at this point, and was holding onto her arse and rubbing her pussy as she kneeled on the bed and sucked me as I stood over her.

From there we moved into 69. Her arse is amazing and it was quite a delight sucking on her sweet pussy while her arse was in my line of vision. I actually wanted to rim her arsehole, but I wasn’t sure if that was something that she done.

The 69 moved into reverse oral, where I made her cum pretty hard. My dick was raging underneath me as I felt her thighs wrap around my head as her orgasm hit. The taste on my tongue changed as she shuddered away and she felt so much wetter - it was amazing.

The rest of the booking was a blare of hard and fast fucking, as any time I tried to be slow and sensual and to start a rhythm I just wanted to explode there and then. Her pussy is truly amazing.

The session finished with her giving me more amazing oral. I was informed to tell her when I was going to cum as she didn’t do CIM - but when I told her she didn’t move until halfway through my orgasm, leaving cum dripping out of her mouth and onto my cock. It was so sexy and I was well under her spell.

The booking finished with me being absolutely drained, but having enough energy to have one last suck of her perfect pussy. He lips were amazing, and i couldn’t leave without one last lick.

10/10 will definitely see again. Maybe for a two girl with her friend.

Offline Access

Looks wise she is right up my street.. shame no anal or cim.
Still, was her BJ good deep throating?

Offline NigelF

Still, was her BJ good deep throating?

It always has been when I've seen her.