Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kittyna - Hungarian MILF - Stevenage  (Read 775 times)

2 review(s) for Beautiful  Amber (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Xtro

AW: External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only 

Phone: +447440495534    07440495534

Duration: 30 mins

Paid: £60

Comms: Good. All via text. All "Likes" services confirmed.

Location: A house off London Road SG1. Opposite B&Q. Actual road is residents only parking so parked in the retail estate near Currys/PC World.

Looks: Profile says 38, so about right. 5'6"ish, Solid size 10-12, small "B" tits. Same girl as AW pics. Dyed blonde hair but more curled. When she opened the door I really didn't fancy her. She wasn't dressed at all sexy, this didn't help.  :dash:

Preamble: About a week ago, I was let down on a massage booking so decided to spend similar cash on a shag instead. Kittyna has no previous info on here. (I checked AW link and phone number). I guess this is TOFTT.

Meeting/Service: The door opened as I approached it. She was smiley happy but no attempt to look sexy and I was thinking "hmmmmm".  :(  Upstairs into a bedroom. 30 mins agreed. Paperwork sorted. Straight away she dictated how the punt will go, both verbally and by miming, her English was OK. "A little rub..... massage.... little oral with condom.... sex..... OK?"   :thumbsdown:
"No." I retorted...."Oral without condom as agreed over the phone, and kissing." She agreed with no further issues.   :thumbsup:

As she stashed the cash in another room, (someone else in the house), I undressed and laid face down on the bed. I thought I'd at least go through with the massage part just to please her, get myself warmed up a little and avoid what might be a totally shit punt. She returned. She was totally naked. Not as slim as I'd normally like but well within the acceptable range on the chunkometer. She grabbed some baby oil, poured some on my back and shoulders and cracked on with an OK sensual massage. No more than 5 mins later, she asked me to turn over. She poured some oil onto my stomach and quads and went about her business. Within a minute she was massaging my cock. She quickly aroused me and she asked if it was good. For some strange reason I started to warm to her.  ;)   She was beginning to look kissable so I beckoned her with my finger and said "Kiss." She obliged.  :kiss:  Started out just lips but eventually progressed onto light tongues. She had a mouthwash smell on her breath with an underlying smokers breath.  :thumbsdown:

She soon headed back down to between my legs. I was having a feel of her tits and nipples as she moved away. She grabbed the condom that she'd already placed on the bed but I said, "Without". She smiled and said "ah yes", like she'd forgotten our deal. She then began to suck me off. She expertly sucked and licked me up and down, tongue flicking at the top and around the helmet. She didn't suck too deep but it was enough for me not to care about it. A few minutes and I could feel the sap rising so I asked to lick her. She refused and laughed as she said she didn't like having it done. I wasn't sure if it was on her "likes" list so didn't press the issue. "Let's fuck." I said.   :rose:

She rubbered me up and climbed on top. This was nice, as well as some light tongue kissing and general grabbing and feeling of everything in my reach. Her noises were appropriate but sounded rehearsed. I think she's done something like this before! Doggy next but I couldn't pound away for too long as the point of no return was fast approaching. I asked for facial but she refused, (Not on her "likes") so ended up splodging on her tits instead. I unleashed about 5 thick globs (4 days worth) and a final dribble that I flicked her way, after all, she deserved it!    :cool:

Cleaned up, wet wipes and kitchen towel. Small talk, dressed and left. I wasn't over the moon about the punt in general so eventually consoled myself with a sausage in batter and chips, then headed home.

Final thoughts: I did consider a positive, just about, but due to the fact she didn't really float my boat and also the way she tried to dictate a corner cutting, mediocre service from the word go. She actually lists "Receiving Oral" but totally refused as she doesn't like it. Maybe a negative in some eyes but not a deal breaker for me, I decided a Neutral.

Would I return?: No

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:00:52 pm by Xtro »

Offline Wozel

Nice review and thanks for TOFTT. Does her ass really look like that, as shown in the picture?

Offline bobbybecker2016

I hope you enjoyed your battered sausage :-)

Offline Xtro

Nice review and thanks for TOFTT. Does her ass really look like that, as shown in the picture?

I cannot be 100% that is her ass but it could be.
It was plentiful, clean and looked good in doggy! She doesn't have much waist or tits though so she's fairly uniform in circumference from the top of her legs to the bottom of her neck as the other pics reveal.

I hope you enjoyed your battered sausage :-)

:D  Cheers bb2016, I certainly did.
That was 2nd one of the day. She gave me the 1st one when she was on top!  :dance:

Offline Wozel

Cheers mate but I think I’ll give it a miss