Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina massage bayswater  (Read 1801 times)

53 review(s) for redroselondonxx (44 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chipchap

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Massage with Irina in bayswater.
There are many reviews on Irena here and that's what made me give her a shot (pun intended ).

Comms.  All nice and easy.  By text and phone.  Arranged meeting  100 squid 1 hr b2b.
Location.  Basement studio flat  in bayswater.parking on meter nearby.  Clean and tidy flat where she lives. Clean bathroom but small cramped shower with plenty of different gels.

Meet. I texted her I was outside and she opened the door no hiding.  But was asked to be quiet entering.  Nosey neighbours eh.
Irena is as the pics show, slim very pretty easy to talk to and lovely body . Shaven pussy bar a small blonde landing strip.small but ample tits with fantastic long nips. 
Had a little chat and stripped off. Irena was wearing her civvy clothes.  Nothing appealing but she stripped them off straight away to reveal her lovely body  (not model type but if she was your girlfriend you'd be be a happy chappy.
The event.  Similar to other reviews.
She gave me a very sensual massage not strong but good for what it was.  Plenty of oiled up sliding  from her using her bum. And front. As others have said she had her eyes closed as though in the groove.  Plenty of cc swipes and reach unders which felt great at the fliPhone she applied lots more oil and writhed away like a serpent. She had her head down by my lad and gave it plenty of attention by twisting  it and blowing on it . I thought that she was giving me a blowwy it felt so good . Only to find out later that she hadn't actually put her mouth  around it.
Her pussy was soft and sweet  and although I didn't stick my tongue inside was able to kiss and taste the outer layers. Her tits are great for a woman of 40 she does look younger and those long nips were a delight to suck.it didn't take long before I came on her chest and she was in no rush to stop wanking me off. After a clean up and chat she continued to massage my head.
Showered and dressed we talk more .her telling me about her life, Her other normal  job and other stuff.  I asked her if she offered other services where she replied that she could  offer a bj. (Bit late now I thought.  Should of done that earlier. )
A kiss goodbye and I was on my way. 

Vfm?. I think so. Decent sensual massage from a lovely lady who knows what a man wants.

Would i return? maybe soon

Next up though  Andrea of mashamassage.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Royd30

She has erotic massage £120, do you know is she does full service...would love to visit her

Offline chipchap

I just paid the 100 squid and got what I got .her website gives some faffle about sensation but I don't know what else you get. A quick phone call or text to her might explain

Online scutty brown

is that photo of this girl? or the next one you want to see?
You've done a good job of confusing things

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
is that photo of this girl? or the next one you want to see?
You've done a good job of confusing things

That’s Irena