Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Farah Delaney - Hereford  (Read 2171 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online c1der79

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour hotel incall

Had been browsing AW to scratch an itch and saw that Farah was touring in town so decided to arrange to meet. Comms were straightforward with just one phone call with location and time confirmed by text message. Later received a message asking to delay the meet by 30 mins which was ok with me.

The location was a well known hotel in Hereford city centre. Arrived on time and called as requested to get room directions. I had been to the location before so was aware of any issues of being seen by staff by getting past the reception desk as quickly as possible and then trying to find the room among the maze of corridors.

Eventually found the room and knocked. Door opened and I was pleased with what I saw - very good looking black girl wearing a short black dress. Followed her to bedroom and sorted paperwork and confirmed the services I wanted - kissing, owo, cim. I asked to get a quick shower which we had discussed on phone. She said this was ok as it would give her more time to do some more shopping on her phone. Having showered, I returned and she was glued to her phone not really acknowledging I was there.

Anyway we got down to it with some very light kissing - certainly not fk which I had expected. As I had showered, I was only wearing my boxers so she took off her dress. She has a very sexy body a lovely pair of breasts which I had a goof fondle and suck on. I got on the bed now naked and she started owo - this was good but not spectacular and did the job so I rubbered up and she got on top. I was well on the way so I didn't last long and popped inside her.

Cleaned up while she answered messages on her phone. She suggested a massage as I recovered for round two. I lay on my front and she was not really into it and just squeezing and stroking my back to no real effect. After 5 or so minutes I turned over and she started with more owo. This again was ok and a bit mechanical. To be fair to here she was sucking and wanking me for a good 10 or so mins before I came in her mouth which felt good. She quickly went to the bathroom to dispose of my deposit as I cleaned up and recovered. As soon as she returned she was glued to her phone. It had been vibrating on and off during the whole meet - at least the sound was off I suppose. I had dressed and coughed politely a couple of time to get her attention. She looked up and said 'oh you are dressed, are you ready to leave?'. Yes. I was shown out and went on my merry way.

Overall the meet was ok. The constantly being glued to her phone thing and the relatively parlour style service as mentioned in other reviews for Farah make this a neutral review. She is a very good looking girl and at £120 she is competitively priced but I don't think I will return for a one hour meet but might do a 30 min appointment.

Offline Degea

You paid £120 for a hour of this ladies time... a hour she should of given you her full attention...reading your report it appears this was not the case!!!
Off my hot list... i think you are generous in giving a neutral!!!

Offline Beamer

She has only 4 positive out of 11 reviews on here. Your review seems to highlight some of the issues.

Online c1der79

Yeah, I did give it some thought as to what to rate the meet as but I settled on neutral as she was a good looking girl who got two cums out of me. She met my requirements but nothing more. I think she certainly sees this as a business/job and this reflects in the service given.