Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Woking  (Read 1151 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline personofinterest

Hi, Plenty of reviews of Maya on this site.

Maya is an attractive "girl next door" type. Good owo service with plenty of attention to my balls. Sex with Maya on top. No fingering of her pussy. I did not ask for reverse oral. I enjoyed my time with Maya. Very much GFE. Showering facilities are available.  I would return.

Maya was located in a new (to me) flat on the outskirts of Woking a good 10 / 15 minutes walk from the town centre but parking restrictions are more relaxed in this area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

That's one short review dude!!

Was she enthusiastic or bored & jaded as her other recent reviews would lead a punter to believe ?

Cheers  :hi:

Offline personofinterest

Not thought of it that way. My appointment was early evening, so it could be boredom or tiredness.

Offline getsbettereverytime

I never bothered to review as she has got plenty on here already, was quite enthusiastic last time I saw her, excellent BJ with Cim and takes a good pounding in doggy, positive from me.
One thing i did notice last time was the size of her hands, and that got me thinking about the shape of the rest of her body, put a doubt in my mind about her.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the short review         this SP is a consistent good friendly Fkk IME...……... :hi: