Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella AW - Old Street  (Read 1915 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only

WARNING! Fluffy review

Date
December 2018/January 2019

Communication
All by text, my preferred way. Quick replies. Booked with few hours notice.

Flat, 5 minutes walk from Old Street Tube. Discreet entrance. I was there in the evening, just few people around. The postcode she is sending is on another end of the street, so confusing.

Price
Two visits for £240/hour and one £440/2h. My most expensive punts so far, but worth the money. Of course I would prefer to pay less.

Girl
5’3”, from the picture I was expecting taller. Petite, slim girl with big breast. Fake, but looks almost like natural and they are so soft. You can notice scars around areolas, but I wasn’t bothered by them. From few pictures you can find in other reviews, you may have image how her face might look. For me beautiful face and those green eyes starring at you, wow. She could work out a bit, so her ass would be more shape. She told me, she is planning to go to gym to do it, because now is squishy (I think she used this word or something similar). Relaxed, smiley, chatty, enthusiastic, willing to please, engaged . Her voice might be annoying for some, was for me as well, but after few minutes I stopped taking care of it.

Meeting
I wanted to see Arabella for long time, but I haven’t because of the the price. Once contacted her, but she wasn’t available. Ameera cancelled on me, because of her period, so was looking for plan b. Tried contact Arabella and she was able to see me the same day.

Usual hiding behind the door, I’m inside and have look on her and was like, what a babe! Kiss on the cheek and she invited me to her living room. Took off my coat and she showed me to sit next her on the sofa. Arabella wanted to get to know me, we talked for few minutes about where I’m from, what I’m doing etc. Even know one word in my language  :rolleyes: She put me in ease so easily, which is not so easy for me as an why and introvert person. For some it might look like a waste of time, but I prefer to take things slowly. She start caressing my arm moving to neck and we start kissing. Slow, sensual, with tongue, but not really DFK. This took couple of minutes and she sent me to the shower and told me to be quick with naughty smile. 
Arabella was waiting for me in the bedroom, when I returned. Back to more kissing, was perfect for me. No forced tongue twisting, just enough. She sat me on the bed, took off my towel and start OWO, without asking what I preferred like she already knew. Arabella was everywhere around my cock and balls. Changing pace, sucking, kissing.  All the time starring at me with those amazing eyes. When she had my whole dick in her mouth she start warming it up by blowing air, that felt amazing, almost made me come. Was time to see and play with those lovely boobs. I enjoyed it for a while and then went down on her. Clean, fresh pussy, tastes good. Fingers allowed. Few moans from her, but I guess didn’t impressed her with my skills... I’m still learning this stuff. Rubber on and she rode me in cowgirl. More grinding, than bouncing. We switched to mish, her legs on my arms. She took good pounding after slow start. I felt I’m close, but I didn’t want to come yet, so we changed to doggy. Maybe her ass is not toned, but when she bending up looks great. I wanted more OWO after this, so she went down. Finished in her mouth, she swallowed everything without a blink. Just smiled and came to me for some cuddle. We chat after for around 10 minutes. She is checking her small watch to keep the times, but still we ran over 10 minutes.

I’ve met Arabella three times so far. All of the meeting was at the same high level of service. Definitely my best punts in my punting career. Why ? Because of her personality, her willing to please, how she wants to know what you like and trying to deliver it. For me was perfect. I’ve got more, than expected. There was no faking at all I think, is just the way she is.
Sound fluffy as fuck, but I’m looking for that kind of experience, not only sex. Arabella was a first girl, who delivered it perfectly.  Since then I saw four girls and only one was close to give me similar experience.

EAS is strong, I know. I’m waiting for her return from break. I’m curious if the meeting and service will be the same. If not, probably will be my last visit. If yes, I will be happy to see her more.