Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen - 2_Hot_girls_  (Read 1782 times)

8 review(s) for _2_Hot_girls_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ninian25

External Link/Members Only

The two girls thing has been on my punting wish list for a while and this seemed a great chance and a good price. Came away happy. Not sure it was twice as good as a session with a single girl, but it's another thing to cross off the bucket list !

£80 for 30 mins with 2 Polish girls, Melisa and Lily.  One - I think Lily but might be getting the names muddled in my old age - is a bit older than the other ( maybe 40s), petite , very small tits.  The younger girl ( Mel ?) - big natural breasts, curvy.  Quite a nice contrast between them, felt different with each.  Both friendly, and with decent English.

Location - standard punting-style flat in George St area, shower available, area is probably quite busy in daytime but quiet in the evening.

(Age on the profile says 27 - maybe that's Mel, or the average ! )  Picrtures on profile don't give much away, but no reason to think it isn't them. 

Services on offer - apart from just the novel experience of two nearly-naked women on the bed paying attention to me at the same time - covered BJs from both, fucking each in turn while caressing/licking the other, a combined hand job from both.   Finished just inside the half hour.

So in summary - I think this was £80 well spent in this case, but I will probably stop looking for duos for a while now that I've tried it !

( edit - having checked the other rewviews on this profile, they all relate to just one girl described as "busty Mel" - so I think that confirms Mel is the younger and curvier one ! )

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 05:04:23 pm by ninian25 »

Offline David1970

Did they not strip totally?

Did you fuck them both?

Was anal on offer as per their profile?

Offline Alanroy

£80 all in for a half hour with 2 girls? This been on my list for ages but never done it as it's so expensive but looks like I will be giving these 2 a shout! :yahoo:

Offline ninian25

Did they not strip totally?
Did you fuck them both?
Was anal on offer as per their profile?

1) one kept her stockings on at my request !
2) yes
3) didn't ask, not my thing

Offline EL1M1N8OR

£80 half an hour £180 an hour.

Goodbye, Maths.

Offline bluetable

And they're gone form Aberdeen.  Damn, really wanted to see them!

OP, was it a one pop in 30 mins deal?  Last time I had a threesome, the first pop was really quick (understandable, i think, lots of stimulus!).  Would easily manage two in 30 with two lasses.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 06:15:14 pm by bluetable »

Offline ninian25

OP, was it a one pop in 30 mins deal?

Again, sorry, don't know … I think I finished after about 29 mins so a second time was never an option ( it seldom is, for me, anyway ) .  But they didn't hustle me out quickly afterwards.

I should have thought about booking two consecutive half hours !

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:17:41 pm by ninian25 »