Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX (AW) Central Manchester  (Read 1618 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

I ummed & ahhed over booking Jessica for a while because she doesn't do two of the main things I love doing in a punt, namely kissing (of any kind) & RO, I ended up deciding to go for it because I think she looks gorgeous on her pics, her positive reviews on here & I figured if I was struggling to perform with the lack of kissing & RO I'd just lie back & savour a hot babe sucking my cock owo.
I can cum off just a decent BJ no problem.

Comms were by text & were excellent & really helped make my mind up to book her.
Swiftly replied to, all the info (& more) I needed & a bit of cheeky humour which made me anticipate the meet more.
Very good, the opposite of the trying to get blood out of stone you get with too many AW gals.

Her place was in a gated apartment complex not far from the old Hacienda building.
She sent me the code to gain access.
Mid afternoon, quiet, no problems entering or leaving.

Jessica asked if I had an outfit request, like a kid in a sweet shop I finally decided on the outfit in her main pic, thigh high peeptoe boots, tiny red thong & little vest.
She looked fantastic dressed in it when she opened the door to me.
After the usual introductory chat, very down to earth & likable, I paid her & went for the shower she insists on for owo,  wasn't needed but I deffo wanted the owo so off I went.
Apartment was modern & clean, shower was hot, towels were dry & clean  :thumbsup:

Back into the bedroom.
Jessica's body is fantastic imo, one of the best I've ever had, her pics don't flatter her.
Tall, slender with curves, flat stomach, nice round arse & great natural, medium sized boobs.
I drank in the sight of her as she happily showed her body off for me.
Lord I wanted to go to town on her!
But I knew I had to be a good boy, relatively speaking anyway.
The basic rule is no kissing on either lips!

Started with me feeling & kissing her body before I lay back on the bed & she got between my legs for a very enjoyable  owo bj.
Fast & sloppy with some deep throat & ball sucking & licking, within no time I was at full stretch.
"Are you ready to fuck me?" she said with a naughty grin, looking me in the eye.
What do you think I replied??
 :wacko:

Started with Doggy, with the boots & thong still on then moved to mish with another owo BJ inbetween.
In all honesty I struggled a bit in mish because I'd normally naturally go for some kissing & RO in that position.
Jessica suggested me pushing her legs right back, that & some sexy eye contact helped me enjoy it more.
I wanted to finish with her back between my legs & sucking me off.
Her mouth & hand soon had me rock hard again.
Ended up cumming all over my stomach as she licked & sucked my balls & I wanked using her saliva as lube.
The ball attention felt great.

Not my usual service but I'm glad I punted her because she's one of the hottest women I've had.

30 mins = £70 (owo £10)

OWO
Doggy
Mish

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stevie787878

Great review, I completely agree on the body and looks, she is stunning, and such a nice friendly girl too, I’ll be back soon :-)

Offline Kool Keef

Great review, I completely agree on the body and looks, she is stunning, and such a nice friendly girl too, I’ll be back soon :-)

Thanks. Yeah she's been blessed genetically & she knows it, without being conceited. Great down to earth Manc girl.

Offline Hurley

What’s the parking situation round where her apartment is.

Offline chrishornx

not too bad from memory

Offline Kool Keef

There's a car park at the back of her building, pay & display I think.

Offline Stevie787878

On street pay and display, pretty cheap