Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia | Shoreditch | Great value for money | Beautiful woman  (Read 10390 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ericbadboyaight

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

Date: 14th of March 2019
Location Shoreditch
Communication Perfect, very swift replies and all arranged over text, she also had reasonably good spoken english.
Duration 15mins
Services provided Protected A-levels and OW
The girl Not much to add as there are enough reviews about her. I found her facially to be very beautiful, she looks even better in real life standing at around 5ft5 or 5ft6. She has that "classy" appeal to her. The kind of woman you'd expect to bump in around Covent gardens or Kensington. For some reason, she also reminds me of a young Catherina Zeta-Jones. Pretty face, size 8 slim body. For a Brazilian, her bum is nothing to be excited about but it is not flat either. She is not a bubble butt contender for sure. She has smooth skin and is generally very sexy.
The Meet I am not a GFE experience kind of guy, I like to get in, put my trousers down and get to action with as little b.s chit chat as possible. I booked for 15 minutes and spend 10 minutes fucking her tight ass which she took well as we started off with OW.
Value for money? Yes, she is pretty and her services are all-inclusive and quite cheap tbh.
Would I come back If I am in the Shoreditch area and feel horny for some Anal action with a pretty girl then definitely yes.
Price £80 for 15 mins, £100 for 30mins can't remember what 1 hour is.

Offline Mark1

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review and clearing up the perennial question also  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Has she just added £30 to her hourly rate ? Now reads £180

I was hoping to try her this week but wonder if she is worth the extra £30 ?

Offline PLeisure

Has she just added £30 to her hourly rate ? Now reads £180

I was hoping to try her this week but wonder if she is worth the extra £30 ?
yep, she has  :(

With a run of Pos reviews recently, it was inevitable I suppose.

Wanted to see her over XMas but she wasn't working when I contacted her. And then one reviewer mentioned her flabby butt...

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Wanted to see her over XMas but she wasn't working when I contacted her. And then one reviewer mentioned her flabby butt...

Shame, but I will probably pass for the moment as £180 seems a little pricey and there are plenty of others around the £150 level and below....maybe if her custom drops off she will bring her price down again

Offline Royd30

Wow too pricey for me, why would anyone pay over £150 and at £150 she got to be exceptional.....
It’s a no from me....hope gets dusty fone...

intruder1978

That's the one downside to this site... Good reviews will obviously tempt SPs to squeeze you on price. The way I look at it is that the extra u might pay for well reviewed  WGs is actually the same money you have saved  in NOT visiting a badly reviewed girl

Offline Royd30

Would have spent but still too rich for my blood and i'm not a cheap charlie...get realistic prices girls

Offline PilotMan

Wow too pricey for me, why would anyone pay over £150 and at £150 she got to be exceptional.....
It’s a no from me....hope gets dusty fone...

Would have spent but still too rich for my blood and i'm not a cheap charlie...get realistic prices girls

Maybe you could enlighten us to a good punt??...or maybe not, as a good punt seems to elude you.

In the 4.5 years you've been a member you've done 5 reviews and all negative, not a single Positive or even a neutral.

Either you keep the good ones for yourself or you've got shit judgement.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:35:26 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Royd30

Hey Pilotman, nice one, sorry if you don’t find my comments useful, I write as I feel with the truth, one mans meat is another mans poison, if I find something bad I will give some sort of feedback to fellow punters. The other I have visited and found to be good may not be to others taste so a bit pointless in my view to feedback unless exceptional. I feedback just when I find other punters might benefit from it and to forwarn.  If you don’t like it so be it you don’t have to take my views into consideration, others might benefit. All said and done. Have a nice day no need to dwell on this.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:07:25 pm by Royd30 »

Offline kasamaa

Hey Pilotman, nice one, sorry if you don’t find my comments useful, I write as I feel with the truth, one mans meat is another mans poison, if I find something bad I will give some sort of feedback to fellow punters. The other I have visited and found to be good may not be to others taste so a bit pointless in my view to feedback unless exceptional. I feedback just when I find other punters might benefit from it and to forwarn.  If you don’t like it so be it you don’t have to take my views into consideration, others might benefit. All said and done. Have a nice day no need to dwell on this.

I disagree, its all useful and your positives give weight to your negative reviews and it enables the reader to see your barometer in which base your reviews.

All varied reviews build up a picture about the SP that some will find more useful than others. As you say each have their own tastes and will take parts from your reviews that are relevant to them whether you realise it or not - Positives for yourself are helpful for others to determine if its the right choice for them.

Just posting negatives could make you appear vindictive or could suggest you just aren't unable to be pleased...or you just have had some bacd luck (however with the valuable info this forum I can't believe you will have a bad run for long unless you are just ignoring good advice).
Without the positives its harder to tell where you are coming from.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 06:20:20 pm by kasamaa »

Offline Royd30

Cheers understand will change my way of dealing with this and point taken...regards

Offline kasamaa

Cheers understand will change my way of dealing with this and point taken...regards

That said your reviews so far are still appreciated.

InstaPunt

Don’t take “pilot man” to heart, he changed his name from nutter69 after his last positive for a B&S Romanian didn’t get the traction that he wanted her to get.

Offline PilotMan

Don’t take “pilot man” to heart, he changed his name from nutter69 after his last positive for a B&S Romanian didn’t get the traction that he wanted her to get.
Coming from the prick whose last punt he was being a white knight for a girl who clearly had hygiene issues.

InstaPunt

Coming from the prick whose last punt he was being a white knight for a girl who clearly had hygiene issues.
Yeah you know she clearly had hygiene issues as we can clearly see by your invisible review for her.

Offline stewpid

Yep, especially when reviewers put 'Great value for money" in the review header and

Value for money? Yes, she is pretty and her services are all-inclusive and quite cheap tbh.

in the review itself   :rolleyes:

People need to be aware WGs read this board too and comments like this don't help keeping their prices reasonable.  :dash:

Wanted to try her at £150 but at £180 she just priced herself out of my willing range.  :thumbsdown:

Offline timbucktwo

You are right stew, I was going to visit her but even half hour price gone up to £130. Will only visit if price goes down.

Offline driver

One's Great value for money is definitely not anothers.
Charge what you like, but in doing so please provide the service to match that fee.
I notice OWO is not always readily given.
Personally I won't be giving 180, or any of her other prices, especially for her sub standard offerings.

Offline tomvi

She used to be £50 for 15min last summer.

Offline chris44

Managed to see her recently for the same, £50 for 15mins during lunch hour. Didn't seem like she wanted to do anal in a short booking but then said it was ok. Enjoyable enough, was going to return for an hour but very much doubt it now at £180.

Offline PLeisure

She used to be £50 for 15min last summer.
She used to be £50 for 15min last week!

Offline dandoc112

I've seen her twice now and at £150 all inclusive with a great service, I thought it was real value for money. Creeping up to £180 as mentioned was inevitable. Would I pay it though? I'm not so sure. Shame, I hate when greed gets the better of people.

DD  :hi:

Offline Ericbadboyaight

Apologies if some punters are pissed because I put “value for money” in the header
And thinks it’s the main reason why the WG increased her prices.

I’d disagree however as any WG reading these reviews will increase their price based on positive reviews
Whether it’s mentioned in the header or the actual reviews itself.

I had a chat with a WG recently and she said she increases her prices based on supply and demand which kind of makes sense.

So obviously if her phone is buzzing constantly with bookings then why wouldn’t she increase her fee?

After all we are in it for the pleasure and they are in it for the money, simple.

Offline a203203

Just saw her (third time!) a few minutes ago at the new rate. Still good value for me... great comms, great service, a-levels and rimming included. No complaints.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Just saw her (third time!) a few minutes ago at the new rate. Still good value for me... great comms, great service, a-levels and rimming included. No complaints.

Having decided £180 was too steep I opted for an hour with a smoking hot Thai agency girl for £140 (review will follow) who offered all services.

Unfortunately whilst she was hot she was an A level beginner and incredibly tight so despite trying I only managed to just get inside her ass for a few short strokes (and I am not a big guy)

So now £180 might be looking reasonable for a reliable full on hour ???

Offline chris44

sounds good whats her name/agency?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

sounds good whats her name/agency?

The Thai girl was Layla from the Asian Selection agency...will give full review when I get a quiet moment

Offline Meursault

Damn. Was going to take the plunge with this girl today but see her rate has gone up 20%!
I don't pay over £150 so she's off the HL