Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlowJob-Claire - Leeds  (Read 2378 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only

Meeting December 2018 in Leeds. I was feeling in need of a good punt to end the year after a disappointing punt a few weeks earlier. I didn't want to spend a lot so I opted for a quickie BJ service from a SP with lots of good feedback. So I booked a 10min BJ with CIM for £30.

Comms - I texted Claire to see if she was available. She wasn't the quickest at responding but she eventually did respond before I managed to arrange a meet with someone else. She established that we hadn't met before and we finally arranged to meet at a set time. Claire took quite a while to respond to texts which I found frustrating and took as a bad sign that this was not going to go well. I needn't have worried about that as it turned out! Several texts and a good amount of time later I had a postcode and a time agreed.

Venue - As has been reported by others Claire's place of business is a right dump! She gave me some BS in her texts about having to use a place temporarily blah blah blah but from feedback it seemed to me that she uses this place all the time. It was a semi-detached house in a rough part of Leeds and inside it was an absolute mess. There was stuff everywhere, the lighting was poor, the walls were just plaster...it was a mess and it felt quite seedy inside. It also smelt like a pot-house.   

The Girl - Claire is an average built lass who I found to be quite attractive. I wasn't expecting much in the looks department based on reviews I'd read but I'd say she exceeded my expectations. She's a girl-next-door type that I'd say was an average 6/10. She has nice eyes and a pretty mouth. She has smallish tits but she remained dressed throughout the punt so I can't comment on what she's like naked. She seemed to have a good body shape. She was dressed in jeans and a top/jumper.

The Meet - I arrived at the postcode and texted Claire. Then the expected delay for her to reply. Was given directions to the house which from where I was parked was very easy to find. Once inside the dump I was shown to the bedroom. I handed over the cash and was told to undress whilst she went to stash it. The room was very cluttered and I was somewhat reluctant to put my clothes on the floor but, with no where else to put them, that's what I did. I then sat on the end of the bed and waited for Claire. She came in soon enough and I lay back on the bed and she knelt in front of me and took my limp cock in her mouth. She kept it there and started to move her tongue to waken the old fella up. It worked a treat, and I rapidly gained a big stiff one. Claire then proceeded to give me a very enjoyable BJ. She used her hand intermittently to very good effect and after 5-6 mins I could feel the sap rising. Another burst of Claire's hand and I indicated I was about to cum so Claire started sucking again and I came hard in her mouth. She carried on sucking until I was totally drained and then she disposed of it in some tissues.

Throughout the BJ Claire was sniffing a little, like she had a mild cold. At least that's what I told myself - being in this dump that smelt of stale weed I found myself imagining her sniffing was due to other reasons but this didn't help me in my current position. It was slightly off-putting and the whole experience felt very seedy, but in an quirkily enjoyable kind of way. I used some wipes to clean myself up and then got dressed and I was off. There was some small chit-chat along the way but it was exactly what it said on the tin - a 10 min quickie BJ.

Immediately after the punt I thought I probably wouldn't return due to the poor quality venue and her sniffing. But now, on greater reflection, I would see Claire again due to her oral skills and the low price. I don't think I'd see Claire for a full service in that venue - it somehow felt fitting that I was having a quick BJ there. And if that's a service I want in future then I would see Claire again.

Expectations are everything and often make/break a punt. I think if you see Claire with low expectations then there's a good chance she'll exceed them, but be warned over the venue!