Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha - Cambridge  (Read 1958 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline canadianguy

External Link/Members Only

Brief review as promised.

Saw Sam last Saturday at the Holiday Inn in Cherry Hinton.  Booked a couple of days in advance as I knew I had some spare time between 2 work appointments.  Booking was quick and easy via AW email, with a call on the dot (of the appointment time) with her room number and instructions.

There's been some debate on this forum about her age and her size.  I reckon it's the same girl each time, but some of you aren't so good at figuring out ages  :D - She could pass for mid-30s, but chatting about her adult children makes me pretty confident she's 40 ish - or started illegally young!  Same goes for her size - she's definitely not skinny, but it wouldn't take much clever angling with the camera to make her look like her AW photos.  She's definitely not skinny either, and with a little help from a surgeon, her tits stood up firmly (again, like in the photos).  BUT, I think with a bit less effort and bad nights sleep the day the day before, she could look below average.  I'm going 6/10 for looks.

She was very friendly, very easy to talk to and keen to do a good job.  9/10 for effort

The action all felt very natural.  A tiny bit of fake moaning, but not a lot.  RO was enjoyable, OWO was good (incl DT, which isn't that impressive when I'm the guest), lots of kissing and touching.  Pop 1 in her mouth (no swallow, despite it being on the list).  Round 2 was mainly her on top - nice to see the puppies bouncing away (like someone else said, they look and fee very natural), then into doggy for a nice tight finish.  All well taken and (i think) enjoyed.

I had to go promptly, so wasn't able to check if she was clock watching or not.  I was offered a shower on arrival and departure, but didn't take either.

It was definitely a positive experience.  She's a nice girl.  Good looking enough without being stunner.  I won't visit again - plenty more I'd like to try first.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Oh well shes now off to Stansted;(.

Offline Bornslippy

god damn. I know AW photos can be deceiving but she looks in really good shape. even just the jacket shots in the hotel. is she really 45 with lots of tats like previous review stated? how different is she in real life? is it her in the photos?

Offline Boomerang17

Seen her in last couple of days(review coming soon). Wouldnt say she has LOTS of tattoos. Maybe around 7 or 8. And age wise id say late 30's to mid 40's

Offline datyman

I really appreciate the comments describing this lady's looks. Seems like another overpriced mistake, you know like a fast food picture the reality always disappoints.