Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff gangbang anyone?  (Read 11321 times)

Offline PuntingPete

I don't know if anyone is interested in a gangbang guys, but Georgia is thinking of having one in Cardiff on a Friday night at 6.30 in an hotel.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has asked me to spread the word as she really wants to do one.

It is £70 for an hour, either just her or another girl as well. I'm not sure about ratios, I will ask her.

If anyone is interested please message her direct on AW

I'm not involved in anyway at all apart from spreading the word as I have been asked to do  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

After a discussion about ratio, the price has gone up to £85. the good news is the ratio has gone down to a max of 3:1 (6:2 if there are 2 girls)  :hi:

Offline darkvamp

Offline PuntingPete

What's she like mate?

I've not seen her, been tempted but just never got around to it. I've spoken to someone who has though & he says she is well fit. She has good FB too  :thumbsup:

Offline darkvamp

I am tempted, just wondering if Anal will be included or whether she'll charge extra lol

Offline PuntingPete

Offline darkvamp

Well depending on work I should be there :)

Frederick

Got her booked for an evening next week. Will report back.

Offline PuntingPete

Got her booked for an evening next week. Will report back.

I saw her earlier this afternoon. Report to follow but it's a  definite :thumbsup: from me  :hi:

Frederick

The only issue I would have is the length of the meeting. Is 1 hour enough?

Offline ampersand

Yes. That is what makes it a no for me.  If there are going to be that many hairy arses around, it needs to be a bit longer.   I also think it is more than a bit on the pricey side for an hour.

Offline PuntingPete

Yes. That is what makes it a no for me.  If there are going to be that many hairy arses around, it needs to be a bit longer.   I also think it is more than a bit on the pricey side for an hour.

The gangbang is actually for 90 mins - 2 hours. Don't know where I got an hour from, I must have misread it, apologies  :blush:

Offline Daffodil

I must say Pete, I'm surprised you promoted this girl before even seeing her.

It wouldn't be for me as it seems the goalposts have already been moving, in terms of price at least. Too early days.

Offline PuntingPete

I must say Pete, I'm surprised you promoted this girl before even seeing her.

It wouldn't be for me as it seems the goalposts have already been moving, in terms of price at least. Too early days.
I wouldn't say I'm promoting her Daff, merely passing on info should other members wish to participate. I have no idea as to how the event will go, maybe it will flop or maybe it will be a great success. I am in no way recommending it.

After all, this forum is all about sharing information for the benefit of other members. It is upto them to decide if it is for them.

It's true I have been in conversation with Georgia, the sole reason being she knows I have attended a few dozen or more parties so have experience of what will and what won't work. She on the other hand has no experience.
As for the goal posts moving in terms of price, that was partly my suggestion. She suggested £70 but when I contacted her about the ratio she was thinking of 5:1 which I told her was far too high. I suggested increasing the price and lowering the ratio, so the girls would make the some money and the guys although paying a little more would have less guys to contend with. The other thing that has changed is the duration of the party. I thought I had read it wrong but it seems the length was changed last night from 1 hour to 1.5 to 2 hours.
As for the other girl which is due to join the party (if she agrees), I have not seen her but she has a good review on this forum from a trusted member and from what I have seen of her profile I think the 2 girls would make a great duo.

As i said earlier in this thread, I met Georgia yesterday for the first time and was very impressed. Hopefully I will find time to do a review later today.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:10:29 pm by PuntingPete »

Offline Jwill90210

Really fancying this , especially from your review Pete!

Just need an excuse to get to cardiff away from  the GF for an hour or two... help? :dash:

Offline Corus Boy

Really fancying this , especially from your review Pete!

Just need an excuse to get to cardiff away from  the GF for an hour or two... help? :dash:

Wales v France on Friday evening?

You need some rugby mates to drag you off to the bar.  :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:47:21 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Jwill90210

I didn't even think about the rugby! great shout corus :dance:

Frederick

Like getting a room in a suitable Cardiff hotel on Friday isn't a problem?

Offline PuntingPete

Wales V France Feb 21st

Gangbang 28th

I think you're aliby is little floored  :(

Offline PuntingPete

The other girl is now confirmed

I've not met her but, she looks good  :thumbsup:

SirPhilipXX

The other girl is now confirmed

I've not met her but, she looks good  :thumbsup:

I can certainly recommend Kandi. I don't think she's partied before but she should be well up for it.
My review is on this thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21672.0

Offline ampersand

Well both claim to be bi-sexual. Let's hope that they are telling the truth and there is a bit of a show as well!!!

Offline ampersand

Georgia replied quickly when I emailed her to express an interest.  I emailed again to book a place a couple of days ago and have heard nothing.   Hope they are not fully booked already.

Offline darkvamp

Georgia replied quickly when I emailed her to express an interest.  I emailed again to book a place a couple of days ago and have heard nothing.   Hope they are not fully booked already.

Emailed Georgia about it Monday she said she'd be contacting everyone interested this week. So you should here back bud :)

Offline darkvamp

Ok, so if this seems a bit of a weird question I appologise but this is going to be my first gangbang & just wondered if there was any useful advice people could give me?

Offline PuntingPete

No probem, we've all had our first time and it can be nerve racking.

Get there in plenty of time, even if you sit in the bar & have a drink first. There is nothing worse than getting there last minute & working up a sweat because you're rushing.
Sometimes any rules will be explained before the party starts such as no anal, no finger insertion, etc etc. Is is better to know these sort of things from the start so that you don't go wrong. (Those are just examples, I have no idea of any rules for this party).

No hogging! - every guys pet hate. If you're with one of the girls & there are other guys who are waiting, do not overstay your welcome. Fater you've had your time, step aside, take a break & return after a rest.

If you want to shower, it may be a good idea to take your own towel.

I'm sure you will have a great time  :drinks:

Offline darkvamp

Thanks Pete, Awesome advice. My nerves had been getting the better of me. Started feeling a bit self conscious lol.

Offline PuntingPete

I was nervous as hell at my first gangbang, just remember the guys aren't there to look at what your doing, they are there for the girls. You will simply go unnoticed, unless of course you've got a 15 inch tool and then you may be the centre of attention  :D

Offline darkvamp

I was nervous as hell at my first gangbang, just remember the guys aren't there to look at what your doing, they are there for the girls. You will simply go unnoticed, unless of course you've got a 15 inch tool then you may be the centre of attention  :D

Sadly I haven't found a Genie in a bottle to grant that wish  :D Still looking though lol

Frederick

Is it me or has Kandi's profile gone?

Offline PuntingPete

Is it me or has Kandi's profile gone?
It has yes, probably only temporary :unknown:

Offline darkvamp

Did anyone else get the email about friday and notice the price increase?

Also this may be a stupid question but how do you send aw credits to someone?

Offline PuntingPete

Yes I've had the e-mail & yes I did notice it is now £100. - I suppose when you work out the maths, cost of hotel, etc etc & a max of 6 guys it is a fair price (although 2 hrs would make it better value).

I've e-mailed Georgia because I think she will have to set up an arrangement so that the credits can be transferred. I will post her when she replies  :hi:

Offline Steve2

If she is charging in AW credits for 100 credits/£100 she will only receive £70 when she cashes them in. Pretty stupid idea IMHO

Offline Corus Boy

If she is charging in AW credits for 100 credits/£100 she will only receive £70 when she cashes them in. Pretty stupid idea IMHO

Not to ignore the possibility of AW finding a reason to close her account if it is loaded with 100's of credits and she gets nothing!

And if that happens, what chances that the party is cancelled and it is the punters who lose out?

Offline ampersand

No, I've not had the email, despite having sent an initial email expressing an interest (to which I did get a response) and a second after she had confirmed her partner.  It is becoming less attractive - 1.5 hours at £100 on 3:1 ratio, when 1 hour is £120 on 1:1. And I don't like the idea of paying up front - too much risk of a 'problem' from her meaning you lose out. Cash on delivery is the only way IMHO.

Offline PuntingPete

It's only the initial deposit (£5) that is payable in AW credits, the balance is payable in cash on the day.

Not to ignore the possibility of AW finding a reason to close her account if it is loaded with 100's of credits and she gets nothing!

And if that happens, what chances that the party is cancelled and it is the punters who lose out?

If the party should not go ahead for any reason I would imagine the credits will be refunded.

No, I've not had the email, despite having sent an initial email expressing an interest (to which I did get a response) and a second after she had confirmed her partner.  It is becoming less attractive - 1.5 hours at £100 on 3:1 ratio, when 1 hour is £120 on 1:1. And I don't like the idea of paying up front - too much risk of a 'problem' from her meaning you lose out. Cash on delivery is the only way IMHO.
If you are interested I would e-mail again, it looks like you may have been overlooked.
Normally I would not pay up front for any service but at the end of the day it's a fiver, I have met Georgia and have no doubt of a refund should anything go wrong. :hi:

Offline darkvamp

I've e-mailed Georgia because I think she will have to set up an arrangement so that the credits can be transferred. I will post her when she replies  :hi:

I had another nose this morning & think Georgia might mean sending the deposit across as an AW gift voucher.  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

:unknown:

Do you know how to do that? - Georgia e-mailed me & said you select 'send voucher' from your credits section but I can't find that either  :dash:

Offline darkvamp

yeah I went to the mall section and there was a sub header saying vouchers, clicked on that and it gives you a credits voucher page with options of how much you want to transfer and the email address to send it to  :hi:

Offline darkvamp

Also a 'vouchers' option on the main page after you've logged in. Sub header on the far right :)

Offline Daffodil

:dash: :dash:

Nobody should be paying deposits.

As I said earlier in the thread, the goal posts continue to move.

My advice to all reading this thread would be to avoid  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

It's only the initial deposit (£5) that is payable in AW credits, the balance is payable in cash on the day.

If the party should not go ahead for any reason I would imagine the credits will be refunded.
If you are interested I would e-mail again, it looks like you may have been overlooked.
Normally I would not pay up front for any service but at the end of the day it's a fiver, I have met Georgia and have no doubt of a refund should anything go wrong. :hi:

:rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

Bang on, others should follow your lead  :thumbsup:

Offline PuntingPete

Also a 'vouchers' option on the main page after you've logged in. Sub header on the far right :)
Got it thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline darkvamp

Even though I am still nervous at it being my first party I am quite looking forward to spit roasting the hell out of these two ladies  :diablo:

Offline Daffodil

Even though I am still nervous at it being my first party I am quite looking forward to spit roasting the hell out of these two ladies  :diablo:

You should be dropping this one.

A deposit is bollocks. Especially as she has no experience of this and no track record in parties.

The specifics keep changing.

Offline PuntingPete

Guys, here is my take on the deposit idea - there are 2 sides to the coin here.
On the one side is the punter who wishes to attend a gangbang. The only one as far as I know within reaching distance of most of the guys on the Wales thread. To show his commitment to attend the party, as opposed to the sad wankers who e-mail and book a place, (even though they have zero intention of actually going), each guy is asked to send a fiver deposit. Not the full contribution, less than the cost of a packet of cigs.
At least 3 of us on this thread have seen either one or the other girl and stated not only how hot they are but what a great time they have received. I have been personally assured that should the party go ahead then the £5 will be refunded into my AW account. Personally if it isn't then fuck it, it's a fiver and I will chalk that one down to experience and move on.

The fact that neither girl have any experience of this should in my mind, make it more likely to be good. (Less likelihood of complacency and more effort by the girls to make the first one a success).
Specifics have changed for the very reason of it being the first one.

On the other side of the coin are the 2 girls who are organising their first gangbang. Neither are experienced in this area but they are not stupid and know that it will only take 2 or 3 guys not to turn up and they will be left out of pocket by a hotel bill which still has to be paid.
To try to ensure that the guys who book turn up, they have decided that a £5 COMMITMENT charge is payable.
In doing so it is more likely that the guys who book actually attend and that the party will not have to be cancelled due to lack of punters, which would mean that the genuine guys have been left down.

I have been partying for around 10 years and the number of times I have heard the organiser phoning around at the last minute to see if the guys are on their way is unreal. I've even heard guys promise that they are 2 streets away and they still don't turn up. No deposit = zero commitment

I just want to go to a party knowing that it will be going ahead because the guys will turn up. If that means that I have to pay a fiver then that is fine.

If it's not for you then fine! Please fuck off and let me and the other guys enjoy themselves  :hi:

vorian

Guys, here is my take on the deposit idea - there are 2 sides to the coin here.
On the one side is the punter who wishes to attend a gangbang. The only one as far as I know within reaching distance of most of the guys on the Wales thread. To show his commitment to attend the party, as opposed to the sad wankers who e-mail and book a place, (even though they have zero intention of actually going), each guy is asked to send a fiver deposit. Not the full contribution, less than the cost of a packet of cigs.
At least 3 of us on this thread have seen either one or the other girl and stated not only how hot they are but what a great time they have received. I have been personally assured that should the party go ahead then the £5 will be refunded into my AW account. Personally if it isn't then fuck it, it's a fiver and I will chalk that one down to experience and move on.

The fact that neither girl have any experience of this should in my mind, make it more likely to be good. (Less likelihood of complacency and more effort by the girls to make the first one a success).
Specifics have changed for the very reason of it being the first one.

On the other side of the coin are the 2 girls who are organising their first gangbang. Neither are experienced in this area but they are not stupid and know that it will only take 2 or 3 guys not to turn up and they will be left out of pocket by a hotel bill which still has to be paid.
To try to ensure that the guys who book turn up, they have decided that a £5 COMMITMENT charge is payable.
In doing so it is more likely that the guys who book actually attend and that the party will not have to be cancelled due to lack of punters, which would mean that the genuine guys have been left down.

I have been partying for around 10 years and the number of times I have heard the organiser phoning around at the last minute to see if the guys are on their way is unreal. I've even heard guys promise that they are 2 streets away and they still don't turn up. No deposit = zero commitment

I just want to go to a party knowing that it will be going ahead because the guys will turn up. If that means that I have to pay a fiver then that is fine.

If it's not for you then fine! Please fuck off and let me and the other guys enjoy themselves  :hi:

I see your point, and I do attend parties and CBF's on the south coast, I am nowhere near as experienced as some members with the scene, organising a party is a nightmare with the biggest issue being non attendance. Luckily the one I go to have a core of regulars who always turn up but this takes time to build.

I must say the deposit system has been discussed before but it seems to go against the spirit of punting. This £5 thing concerns me a you said it is to small a number to be really concerned about if a punter is not going to show for whatever reason then he wont give a fuck about the £5 so it really is no protection for the WG's. If that is the case why bother it will put some off, just try and get regulars who they have seen 121 and accept that no shows are part of the scene.

If they try to put the amount up say to £20/30 quid then yes that may mean punters will show but then people start thinking is this a rip off and they dont book.

If the WG's are determined to start regular parties, then I afraid the best thing they can do is accept that it takes time and effort to build up, if they cant cope with this then they are probably best to stick to 121.