Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone heard of this Agency?  (Read 1185 times)

DaveMugabe

Oh no! Style reminds me of our friend the chest sitter!!!

Maybe I am just paranoid in my old age, but the photoshopping is too much

Offline AnthG

Oh no! Style reminds me of our friend the chest sitter!!!

Maybe I am just paranoid in my old age, but the photoshopping is too much
I was thinking that too but didn't want to be the first to say it incase it wasn't, and incase it prompted more people to sign up to the forum just to kick off about my accusations.

The thing that swayed it for me to think that most of all was the use of a private gallery that you can see via signing up to their newsletter. That is what they did.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DaveMugabe

yup

I'm trying not to givee too much away why I think its chest sitter agency, but would like others' views.

Offline crazy8

sorry to sound like an amateur what what do you mean by "chestsitter?"

Offline Third Man

and as usual min 1 hour at well over 100, who would pay that for a first meet, then have chest sitter in attendance!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
yup

I'm trying not to givee too much away why I think its chest sitter agency, but would like others' views.

Have to agree it looks like it, same format I think.

chestsitter = to sit on a chest.  (there's a topic on here somewhere about it, can't remember where.)

DaveMugabe

Its an agency which had a pimp who sat of a punters chest when he complained about the prossie.  they were horrible nasty pieces of work, from Nottingham if I recall.  Agency was called North angels, but came back as elite north east and now as this one we think.

the pimp tried many times to pose as a punter but got caught out.  Also hints of violence against the girls and definately threats against punters who dared make the slightest complaint.  Some punters were concerned about being exposed by the nasty pimps.

Also pretended management had changed etc. etc.

Definitely not to be trusted.

Offline crazy8