Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - Chancery Lane DT  (Read 3044 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Veritas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed SP so I’m not sure I can add anything new other than to confirm the experiences of others.

Booking - 1 hr in early 2019 at her stated rate of £130
Comms - all by text.  Prompt response to enigmas enquiry and ‘on the day’ confirmation.
Location - block of flats a couple of mins walk from the tube.  Fit for purpose.
Looks - late 20s Polish girl with a very trim bod.  Facially, I’d say ‘girl next door’ rather than noteworthy but perfectly pleasant to look at.  Some discussion as to how inflated her lips are elsewhere on UKP but, while she has certainly had some work done, I didn’t think it was to OTT or noteworthy either way.

Jumped in the shower and then back to the room to see if the DT was as good as generally suggested by her reviews.  Hell yes.  Didn’t have to say a word once I’d said I just wanted the best DT money could buy.  Bent over as I stood in the room and got right to it giving my a view of her head bobbing, down her spine and to the curve of her (very nice) arse.  This was all very nice and fairly deep but not the ideal position for the job in hand so we moved onto the bed and now she cranked it up a gear.  Lots of attention to the balls...beautifully done and with eye contact galore.  Then some seriously sloppy DT with occasional gagging when she had me in her throat.  This was great stuff...sloppy, varied pace but not so as to be irritating (more so it wasn’t a rush to the finsh line), some holding me in her throat for about as long as anyone has managed except Virag (who I suspect has gills in the side of her head given her apparent ability to function without oxygen,) before an eventual CIM finish.

No rush to get the job done, no hand work to make it easier on her, no going deep for only a second - this was extremely high quality, sloppy DT and I’d certainly return.  Highly recommended.

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed SP so I’m not sure I can add anything new other than to confirm the experiences of others.

Booking - 1 hr in early 2019 at her stated rate of £130
Comms - all by text.  Prompt response to enigmas enquiry and ‘on the day’ confirmation.
Location - block of flats a couple of mins walk from the tube.  Fit for purpose.
Looks - late 20s Polish girl with a very trim bod.  Facially, I’d say ‘girl next door’ rather than noteworthy but perfectly pleasant to look at.  Some discussion as to how inflated her lips are elsewhere on UKP but, while she has certainly had some work done, I didn’t think it was to OTT or noteworthy either way.

Jumped in the shower and then back to the room to see if the DT was as good as generally suggested by her reviews.  Hell yes.  Didn’t have to say a word once I’d said I just wanted the best DT money could buy.  Bent over as I stood in the room and got right to it giving my a view of her head bobbing, down her spine and to the curve of her (very nice) arse.  This was all very nice and fairly deep but not the ideal position for the job in hand so we moved onto the bed and now she cranked it up a gear.  Lots of attention to the balls...beautifully done and with eye contact galore.  Then some seriously sloppy DT with occasional gagging when she had me in her throat.  This was great stuff...sloppy, varied pace but not so as to be irritating (more so it wasn’t a rush to the finsh line), some holding me in her throat for about as long as anyone has managed except Virag (who I suspect has gills in the side of her head given her apparent ability to function without oxygen,) before an eventual CIM finish.

No rush to get the job done, no hand work to make it easier on her, no going deep for only a second - this was extremely high quality, sloppy DT and I’d certainly return.  Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review.

In your opinion, who is better at DT? Her or Virag? Did you get a throatpie? If yes was it included in the price? Lastly, how did you navigate her extra charges? As going by reviews, it’s unclear when she charges, her extras. :unknown:

Veritas

It was a common or garden CIM with her ducking out to spit.  Didn’t ask for a CIT So can’t comment on whether she offers/how she’d cope with one.  No extra charges requested by the lady, just the advertised hourly rate.  In terms of a ‘head to head’ between her and Virag, both are excellent.  On reflection, I’d take Virag but Veronica has the advantage of easier availability and a longer likes list if someone wanted more than just DT.  Personally, I intended to return to both as soon as I can.

Offline unus669

It was a common or garden CIM with her ducking out to spit.  Didn’t ask for a CIT So can’t comment on whether she offers/how she’d cope with one.  No extra charges requested by the lady, just the advertised hourly rate.  In terms of a ‘head to head’ between her and Virag, both are excellent.  On reflection, I’d take Virag but Veronica has the advantage of easier availability and a longer likes list if someone wanted more than just DT.  Personally, I intended to return to both as soon as I can.

Cheers man :thumbsup:

Offline ohmrs

I can confirm Veronica can take a CIT finish. When I punted her before Christmas I came right down her throat after some vigorous face fucking.

Offline unus669

I can confirm Veronica can take a CIT finish. When I punted her before Christmas I came right down her throat after some vigorous face fucking.

This is where I get confused, with her pricing and extras. Your  review states you paid 120 for 30 minutes, OP paid 130 for the hour, for more or less the same service  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline ohmrs

This is where I get confused, with her pricing and extras. Your  review states you paid 120 for 30 minutes, OP paid 130 for the hour, for more or less the same service  :unknown: :unknown:

Only my experience, but I indeed paid £90 for 30 mins plus £30 for CIM, so £120. Not sure she is all over the finances as I only had to settle up at the end - or maybe I just have an honest face  :unknown:

Offline unus669

Only my experience, but I indeed paid £90 for 30 mins plus £30 for CIM, so £120. Not sure she is all over the finances as I only had to settle up at the end - or maybe I just have an honest face  :unknown:

I’m not disputing, your experience. My point is, OP and yourself, got the same service, at virtually the same price, but you had 30 minutes and he had a hour. There is a discrepancy, in how this WG charges. Or maybe, she enjoyed OP’s c**k more than yours :sarcastic: or she waives her extras when she is well horny. I think, as punters, it’s ideal to know what is being priced, as some of us turn up, to punts, with the exact amount or slightly more.

BTW, this is not the first time, if my memory serves me, that this issue, has been raised about this WG.

Offline bonapati

I’m not disputing, your experience. My point is, OP and yourself, got the same service, at virtually the same price, but you had 30 minutes and he had a hour. There is a discrepancy, in how this WG charges. Or maybe, she enjoyed OP’s c**k more than yours :sarcastic: or she waives her extras when she is well horny. I think, as punters, it’s ideal to know what is being priced, as some of us turn up, to punts, with the exact amount or slightly more.

BTW, this is not the first time, if my memory serves me, that this issue, has been raised about this WG.

Tbh. You either catch on a good day or not. She sometimes doesn’t care I suppose if she’s made enough on the day. She is a popular girl. There are times when I’ve seen her and she would waive one service or the other. I try not to take advantage and sometimes remind her or tip her on the next visit. She is a bit laid back unless go in with a lot of expectations. And yes she gets horny and does everything during the session - she either forgets or just doesn’t care as much knowing if you don’t pay the next punter will. You don’t need to “treat her well” but be considerate.

She is a great fuck and provides a supreme A service.