Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLois Southport  (Read 1853 times)

13 review(s) for LusciousLois (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Online Doc Holliday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very strange set of circumstances meant I needed to travel to Southport via Preston and would arrive early morning, but be at a loose end until I had to meet someone else around mid morning. Time to kill and a pampering opportunity maybe? Surely nothing possible?

Then I recalled reading LusciousLois profile during a recent UKP ‘kerfuffle’ and seemed to remember an early start option? On checking this is indeed the case, with a highly unusual 8.00am start on selected days. Fortunately her published online availability matched my day/date in question. Whilst primarily a full sex SP she also has a variety of massage session options all very clearly explained on the profile. Sports Massage qualified also?

A couple of days in advance of said date an appointment was successfully arranged entirely by phone. Comms were trouble free, very friendly and amicable.

Location is close to Lord Street and the Promenade. Easy on street pay and display parking, although this could become less ample during busy times of the day? As it was my appointment was so early in the morning I didn’t even need to pay!

Phoned successfully for final address etc and given directions to the apartment.
Greeted at door by a scouse accented, smiling and welcoming Lois in black smock style dress. and then followed her up to apartment. The apartment is basic but clean. Fairly compact massage room, which has a double bed. The photos on the profile are accurate, but many clearly taken in a ?hotel room not the apartment. Offered a shower but I didn’t need one so no idea what shower facility is like?

I had decided on the “one hour naked massage including happy ending for £100
With the following sub-option included.
30 mins back massage + 30mins of fun (DFK OWO HR and facial)

Cash handed over I stripped off and onto the bed. Lois removed her dress to reveal black holdups and some extremely skimpy and somewhat ‘intricate’ lingerie, the 'high cut' nature of which just about covered her crotch. Very pleasing on the eye. She looked the part.

At the beginning of the session and early part of the massage, we exchanged the usual pleasantries to put us both at ease, but I was really pleased that for the majority of the back massage conversation was limited. Perfect for me but if as the receiver you wished to prattle on then I am sure she would reciprocate. The massage was a professional tissue massage well executed with coconut oil.

Turned over onto back and straddled by Lois who immediately began some enthusiastic DFK. She was then going to remove her outfit, but I asked her to leave it on, although her boobs were released and offered for me to suckle. From there it was exactly as it "said on the tin" with switching combinations of the clothed body to body(my choice) DFK and oral. The latter was supplemented by the addition of plenty of saliva. Great eye contact and smiling throughout. As the inevitable end approached with a combination of oral and digital assistance, she asked “was I going to make a mess on her face” which I tried my best to achieve, albeit with a disappointing volume. Good ending.

Quick clean up for us both with wipes and as a final nice touch she curled up next to me on the bed with her arm around me before I made a move.

Other salient points.

(a) My limited return to punting has involved self imposed boundaries restricting it to massage and HE. I was therefore not entirely at ease with the GFE second half component of the session and I suspect Lois may have sensed that at first? This wouldn't be a problem for someone else.
Also when I first began suckling her nipples this was accompanied by some slightly OTT fake moaning and I thought “oh shit no”. But as things progressed I did relax into it more and the moaning reduced to a much more realistic level.

(b) This wasn’t a slow sensual massage with a build up to a happy ending over the period of an hour. The massage is as previously described. That said it was sufficiently sensual to have me erect when I turned over.

(c) Her stated (insistent) age is 29 and having met her I would not question it. Facially she is young  looking and her body certainly matches that age. She says she is a size 14 and I would say she is being unusually honest and even pessimistic with that? Certainly no larger, although she does have a largish nicely rounded derriere with a good balance of adipose tissue/muscle tone.
Her boobs are a good natural handful, but not the EE given on the profile?

(d) Profile says 'disabled clients welcome' and they undoubtedly are, but there are a great deal of steps and stairs to climb to an upper floor should that be an issue for you?

She is very pleasant lady and I simply couldn’t fault her. I thought was good value for money overall? Her other options are all fully outlined on her profile, which, as AW profiles go. is pretty good in terms of content and detail … especially the availability section, which is appears is kept well up to date and which was a primary reason I saw her in the first place.

Despite her outburst on the forum and contrary to the impression it then (rightly) gave of her, I am experienced enough to recognise that she actually takes genuine pride in her career choice and which she has a very professional and organised approach to.

I would return.

Offline Home Alone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location is close to Lord Street and the Promenade.

Thanks for this Review, Doc.

Lois is the girl whose flat is within 5 minutes' walk of the guy who was my Best Man & his wife, both of whom I've known nearly 50 years and with whom I stay for 2-3 days twice a year.

As I'm not as brash - sorry, self-confident - as Wooderz: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241824.msg2474537#msg2474537 - especially in the circumstances outlined above, I'd decided it would be 'safer' for me to see Lois at her alternative venue in Chester.

Which you confirmed for me, Doc, when I saw the following:

(d) Profile says 'disabled clients welcome' and they undoubtedly are, but there are a great deal of steps and stairs to climb to an upper floor should that be an issue for you?

I've never found even several flights of stairs to a SP's flat to be an insuperable obstacle and am sure that I could have got to Lois' flat, but a room in an hotel in Chester will certainly be easier for me. I've pencilled her in for a visit next month.